5 Social care jobs in Birmingham
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 11 October 2021
- Jaffray Care - Erdington, Birmingham
- £9.50 per hour
- Up to 247.5 hours annual leave (including bank holidays) per annum. Plus additional long service days. Employee perks to include optical and dental care Life Insurance pay out of 2 x your annual salary Annual Long service and Outstanding service awards Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution Full comprehensive training scheme with opportunities to progress your career with qualifications that are nationally recognised Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Jaffray Care - Registered Charity Join us to work with our NHS and Social Care Colleagues Employment opportunities for respectful, warm and enthusiastic individuals. Support Worker - £9.50 per hour Senior Care £10.35 per hour Care Practitioner £11.75 per hour ...
- 01 October 2021
- Ideal for All - Birmingham B44
Rate of Pay: £9.70 per hour Hours of work: 21 hours a week. Monday to Sunday - Flexible depending on schedule. Nature of the job role: The adult is wheelchair user - The job revolves around helping client with their immediate needs includes getting to know ...
- 04 October 2021
- Zanta Healthcare Ltd - Erdington, Birmingham
- £8.91 to £9.00 per hour
Zanta Healthcare Ltd are looking for domiciliary care workers to join our caring and compassionate team. Do you have a passion to helping others to live a fulfilled life? Then look no further. Zanta Healthcare is a home based care company based in Dudley ...
- 27 September 2021
- Bethphage - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £9.00 per hour
- Simply Health cash plan + pension contributions + recruitment and long service rewards
Support Workers- Birmingham Full time, part time and casual hours available From £9.00 an hour Bethphage are excited to announce a new supported living service in the Tile Cross area of Birmingham called “MyPlace” at Arden Place. Bethphage will deliver this ...
- 08 October 2021
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Marston Green, Birmingham, B37 7HH
- £40,057 - £45,839 pro rata
Specialist Forensic Nurse - FACTT - Autism Specialist Forensic Nurse- Band 7 (0.8 WTE) Forensic Assessment Consultation and Treatment Team We are looking to recruit an experienced Learning Disability Nurse or Mental Health Nurse to a newly developed post in ...