4 Social care jobs in Birmingham
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 27 August 2021
- Home Group Limited - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £60,000 to £60,000 per year
- plus car allowance of £4609
Nurse Consultant - Mental Health - (211328) Permanent Full time (37.5 hours per week) Flexible office location: Home and working from one of our regional offices (national role) Salary circa £60,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience) plus car ...
- 08 September 2021
- Meadow Lodge Care Home - B17 8BL
- Above NMW
Full time Senior Care Assistant required to work in a residential carehome for the elderly. Must have completed at a minimum, a NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent. Have experience in working with the elderly. Duties to include ...
- 01 September 2021
- Zanta Healthcare Ltd - Erdington, Birmingham
- £8.91 to £9.00 per hour
Zanta Healthcare Ltd are looking for domiciliary care workers to join our caring and compassionate team. Do you have a passion to helping others to live a fulfilled life? Then look no further. Zanta Healthcare is a home based care company based in Dudley ...
- 14 September 2021
- Bethphage - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £9.30 to £9.40 per hour
- Peoples pension contributions + simply health cash plan + recruitment referral award + long service award
Bethphage are excited to announce a new service called ‘MyPlace’ which is a brand-new supported living project in the Tilecross area of Birmingham. Bethphage will deliver this service in partnership with Bromford. At ‘MyPlace’ we have14 self-contained ...