11 Social care swyddi yn South West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England (11)
- Gloucestershire (4)
- Bristol (2)
- Wiltshire (2)
- Cornwall (1)
- Dorset (1)
- Somerset (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 26 March 2020
- New Directions Social Care - Bristol, South West England
New Directions are recruiting for Learning Disability Support Workers to work in the Bristol area. You will be responsible for supporting people with their goals based within their home environments or local community. Activities of support vary from daily ...
- 27 March 2020
- New Directions Social Care - Stroud, Gloucestershire
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of children and young people? New Directions are looking for passionate people to work in a variety of children's residential homes in the Carmarthen area. Children residential homes offer placements to young ...
- 27 March 2020
- Sanctuary Group - Bridgwater, Somerset
- £9.77 per hour
Drawbridge House is an eight bed supported living scheme which uses shared living to enable residents with learning disabilities/difficulties to achieve their best outcomes. We have a great opportunity for a Project Worker with passion and drive to provide ...
- 20 March 2020
- Triumph Consultants Ltd - Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 1ER
- £28.03 per hour
- per hour PAYE.
What's involved with this role: An Enhanced DBS is required for this role. Please give details if you have one already in place. Taking out an Enhanced DBS check is likely to be required as a precondition to starting the assignment. Your DBS must be either ...
- 05 March 2020
- HR LINKED - Gloucestershire, GL12
- £10 per hour
Job Title: Carer – VAT Exempt Location & Address: Gloucestershire, GL12 Shifts: Various Shifts Available Salary: £10.00 per hour Job purpose The purpose of this role is to work in a team to assist with care of the residents and achieve required standards. You ...
- 03 March 2020
- HR LINKED - Gloucestershire, South West England
- £9 per hour
Job Title: Carer Location & Address: Gloucestershire, GL8 Shifts: Various Shifts Available Salary: £9.00 per hour Job purpose The purpose of this role is to work in a team to assist with care of the residents and achieve required standards. You will be ...
- 11 March 2020
- Alexander chapel healthcare - Bristol, South West England
- £10 to £15 per hour
Alexander Chapel Recruitment is looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants for temporary assignments in nursing and residential homes in Bristol and surrounding areas You will support staff to provide a high standard of individualised and quality ...
- 11 March 2020
- Alexander chapel healthcare - Gloucestershire, South West England
- £9 to £15 per hour
Alexander Chapel Recruitment is looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants for temporary assignments in nursing and residential homes in south Gloucester and surrounding areas. You will support staff to provide a high standard of individualised and ...
- 25 March 2020
- Potens - Bridport, Dorset
- £30,000.00 per year
SUPPORTED LIVING MANAGER (Mat Cover – anticipated 10 months) Supported Living Service in Bridport Potens is a national provider of Residential Care, Supported Living Services, Domiciliary Care and Day Opportunities for Children and Younger Adults (18 – 65) ...
- 04 March 2020
- Lynneth Stewart Care Limited - Penzance, Cornwall
1. MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB • To take responsibility for maintaining professional standards of care available to service users within the service on a daily basis. • To promote independence through the coordination of planned work activity and the input of ...