52 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (52)
- North West England (14)
- South East England (11)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (7)
- South West England (6)
- Eastern England (4)
- London (4)
- Scotland (3)
- Cymru (2)
Math o gytundeb
- 06 February 2020
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Tameside, M34 3JY
- £24,214 to £30,112 pro rata per annum
Community Nursing Community Staff Nurse (Band 5) The Tameside & Glossop District Nursing Service are currently looking to recruit a Band 5 Community Staff Nurse. We have 2 posts available 1x 37.5 hours permanent and 1 x 30 hour permanent. Our service works ...
- 04 February 2020
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Milton Keynes, MK14 6JY
- £30,401 to £37,267 pa pro rata for part time
Are you highly motivated with excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to team working? Do you have high standards of care and strive to ensure best outcomes for children and their families? Then this is for you This is an exciting time for ...
- 18 February 2020
- The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton, SW3 6JJ
- £42,313 - £48,515 pa inc pro rata
The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust has a unique history of leading the way in the development of new approaches to cancer care. The Palliative care team continues this tradition. The fixed term role, is a unique opportunity to deliver Palliative Care ...
- 27 January 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M14 4GP
- £18,813 - £20,795 p.a. (pro-rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 20 February 2020
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Worthing, BN11 2DH
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum, pro rata
There is an exciting opportunity to apply for a staff nurse development post on the acute respiratory ward at Worthing hospital. Eastbrook is a 23 bedded medical respiratory ward admitting general medical patients, primarily with a variety of acute and chronic...
- 28 January 2020
- JS Parker Limited - Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- £8.75 per hour
- £8.75 per hour (weekdays); £9.50 per hour (weekends); £7.50 per hour sleep-in shift; double time on bank holidays
About the role: We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to support a young woman with a brain injury in the Rotherham area. You will support her with her rehabilitation programme and to increase her independence, both at home and in the ...
- 28 January 2020
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2PG
- £44,347 - £50,549 per annum inclusive pro rata
UCLH Clinical Research Audiologist Secondment Opportunity Band 7 0.6FTE We have a unique opportunity for a Clinical Research Audiologist to support an exciting and fast-growing portfolio of hearing and balance research studies, as part of the multi-...
- 05 February 2020
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 7LE
- £24,214 - £30,112 pro rata per annum
Band 5 Staff Nurse Palliative Care Sobell House Ward, Churchill Hospital, Oxford Oncology & Haematology Directorate Sobell House is an NHS hospice within Oxford University Hospitals Trust specially designed to provide care and support for patients with ...
- 10 February 2020
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull, HU3 2JZ
- £30,401 - £37,267 pro rata, per annum
Hull University Teaching Hospital Band 6 – Emergency Department Hull University Teaching Hospital Emergency Department is based at Hull Royal Infirmary. The department in recent years has undergone a major 12 million pound redevelopment providing first class ...
- 07 February 2020
- Capability Scotland - Lanark
- Competitive Salary
Do you want to make a real difference to people's lives? We are currently recruiting for a number of support workers, for our Lanarkshire Houses Service. Lanarkshire Houses is a care home service that provides support to disabled adults. The aim of the service...