10 Social care support worker jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (10)
- Eastern England (6)
- North West England (1)
- South West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 17 February 2021
- Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust - York, North Yorkshire
- £9.87 to £10.84 per hour
Support Worker - Independent Living Services - York & Market Weighton, Relief and Part Time. Are you ready to make a new start, gain new skills, and begin a new career built around caring for others? If so, a new job at JRHT could be just what you need to turn...
- 26 February 2021
- Complete Care Ltd - Burnley, Lancashire
- £9.00 to £9.25 per hour
- paid holidays and travel allowance
Job description-Community support worker BANK STAFF NEEDED Care for people in their own homes. Assist with washing,bath/shower, shaving and oral hygiene. Assist to get up in the morning and go to bed at night dress/undress, overcome mobility issues with ...
- 27 February 2021
- Hamelin Trust - Billericay, Essex
- £9.00 per hour
- 25% Enhancement for working Weekends and Bank Holidays, Pension Contribution
Social Care - Support Worker Learning, Physical and Sensory Disabilities We are recruiting full & part time support workers to join our excellent team in our Outreach Service based out of Billericay who support children and adults with learning disabilities ...
- 15 February 2021
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Bedfordshire, Eastern England
- £19,312 to £19,698 per year, pro rata
- £19,312 to £19,698 per annum pro rata
Team: Reablement (Adult Social Care) - Multiple Vacancies Family: Supporting – CBG5 Salary: £19,312 to £19,698 per annum pro rata Contract: Permanent Hours: 25 or 30 average hours per week (based on a 4-week rota) Base location: Watling House, Dunstable or ...
- 29 January 2021
- Peabody - Saffron Walden, Essex
- £18,525 per year, pro rata
- Plus £73.89 per sleep-in shift
Social care: Female Care Support Workers We are looking for caring and compassionate people who can coach and support people with learning disabilities to live their best life. Joe, Louise and Sarah live together in a bungalow in Saffron Walden, they like ...
- 04 February 2021
- Peabody - Wivenhoe, Colchester
- £18,525 per year, pro rata
Social Care: Female Care Support Workers Peabody have multiple vacancies in the Wivenhoe - Arlesford area supporting people with learning disabilities and some complex health needs. You will support people to live a fulfilled life with new opportunities. This ...
- 02 February 2021
- Peabody - Clacton-On-Sea, Essex
- £18,525 per year
Social Care: Female Care Support Workers Peabody has opportunities to join our care and support services in North Essex as a Care Support Worker on a permanent basis, full and part time hours available. We have vacancies in Clacton On Sea and Thorpe Le Soken, ...
- 18 February 2021
- Central Bedfordshire Council - Dunstable, Bedfordshire
- £18,562 to £18,933 per year, pro rata
- £18,562 to £18,933 per annum pro rata
Team: Linsell House Job Family: Supporting - CBG4 Salary: £18,562 to £18,933 per annum pro rata Hours: 0 hours relief contract - as required by the service Base Location: Linsell House, Dunstable Contract Type: Relief Closing Date: 1st March 2021 Interview ...
- 16 February 2021
- Wiltshire Centre for Independent Living - Salisbury, Wiltshire
- £15 per hour
Social Care - One to one Support Worker (this role is for male support staff only) for a non verbal man with autism and complex needs in Salisbury, Wiltshire. Various positions available, including: 1. Part Time 2. Bank to cover holiday, sickness and gaps in ...
- 03 February 2021
- Red Bean Recruitment Ltd - Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire
- £9 to £11.55 per hour
Are you looking for a change? Are you the kind of person who wants to make a real difference to someones life, working for a care provider that values its employees? RB Social Care are looking for Support Workers in the Stratford upon Avon area, supporting ...