429 Health social care swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- North West England (429)
- Greater Manchester (235)
- Cheshire (65)
- Lancashire (65)
- Merseyside (49)
- Cumbria (14)
Math o gytundeb
- 15 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - Oldham, OL1 1NL
Administrator Full-time Oldham Integrated Care Centre £18,525.00 Are you a results-orientated and motivated Administrator looking to join an organisation focused on professional growth and development, whilst ensuring you feel valued each and every day? Feel ...
- 21 April 2021
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 5EJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Salford Early Intervention Team are looking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join our successful, friendly, and supportive team. The Early Intervention eam offers great opportunities to continue your career progression with ...
- 08 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - Community, Manchester, M13 0RR
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum, pro rata
Band 3 – Paediatric Phlebotomist (37.5 hours) We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced phlebotomist to join our busy, dynamic and friendly Children’s Community Nursing Team. We are looking for a motivated individual with excellent communication ...
- 07 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - Community locations North, Central and South, M40 2JF
- £31,365 - £37,890 Per annum, pro rata
We have exciting opportunities for enthusiastic and innovative dietitians wanting to join our Community Nutrition Service and Home Enteral Feeding Rotations. We are Manchester Local Care Organization - an exciting public sector organisation that is bringing ...
- 23 April 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 9JL
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro-rata
The post-holder will mainly work in the Single Point of Access Duty Team, providing telephone triage assessments and signposting. They will work with service users and their families to provide short-term intervention and to identify the most appropriate ...
- 12 May 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M12 5JY
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum (pro rata)
Band 5 Physiotherapist in Children’s Community Physiotherapy. This is a Full-time post based with the North team. If you are an enthusiastic and well-motivated HCPC registered physiotherapist with good communication, clinical and organisational skills and an ...
- 13 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - The Longmire Centre, Manchester, M22 4JG
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
The Manchester Local Care Organisation - is an exciting, public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester by ...
- 12 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - Longsight Health centre / community, Manchester, M13 0RR
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, dynamic public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in ...
- 01 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, M6 8HD
- Day:£16.97Sat/Night:£22.06Sun/Bank Hols:£27.15
Job Title and Grade: Social Worker (Adults) Band 6&7 Location/Trust: Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust Base: Remote Working Department Covered: Mental Health Hours of Work: 37.5 hours Shift Pattern: Full Time Days: Mon - Fri Pay rates: Day: Days: £16.97 ...
- 01 May 2021
- NHS Jobs - Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 9DD
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum, pro rata
2 x 30.00 hours per week – part time - permanent. Shift pattern – on call outside normal hours Do you want to be part of an emerging, unique and diverse organisation that put people at the heart of what we do? A Trust that empowers and engages its workforce to...