10 Health social care swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 21 March 2021
- Holm Care - Greater Manchester, North West England
- £120 per day
Are you one of the best? We only recruit the top 1% of candidates. That's why you'll earn at least £120 per day Join the Holm Care Team and also receive a bonus £50 for a successful registration Holm encourages flexible working. We never tell you when or where...
- 23 March 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M94DD
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum, pro rata
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation (MLCO) - an exciting, public sector organisation that has brought together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. The MLCO is committed to the provision of accessible personalised services ...
- 26 March 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
An exciting, new opportunity has arisen in our informatics team at the North West Genomic Laboratory Hub (NW GLH) as Informatics Programme Lead. This position is being offered as a 2 year fixed term. The NW GLH is one of 7 GLHs recently created as part of a ...
- 01 April 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M41 5SL
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust is an innovative Trust and a leader in integrated health provision, teaching and research. Our specialist hospitals are home to hundreds of world-class clinicians and academic staff. Our vision is to develop a ...
- 25 March 2021
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Ormskirk, L39 2JW
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
NHS West Lancashire Clinical Commissioning Group serves a population of approximately 115,000 people. The CCG is a membership organisation comprising 18 GP practices and is one of the smallest CCGs in the country. Established in 2013, this is an exciting ...
- 19 March 2021
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Leyland, PR25 3ED
- £31,365 - £37,890 Per annum, Pro rata
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Well this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Paediatric Nurse to join our nurse led Children's Community Nursing Team with a clear focus to support ...
- 12 April 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L3 4BL
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
This is a new innovative approach between Adult Mental Health and Children’s Services to support early help and joint working to effectively support families, it is a 12 month pilot supported by Liverpool Families Programme Board aimed at strengthening the ...
- 09 April 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Trafford, M33 4PS
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata, per annum
We are Trafford Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation bringing together NHS community health services and adult social care services in Trafford. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Trafford by ...
- 22 March 2021
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - To be Confirmed, PR5 6AW
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per Annum Pro Rata
To be responsible for the assessment, treatment, planning, delivery and evaluation of evidence –based highly specialised intervention within the areas of: • The management of fatigue post Covid. The post holder will be responsible for a highly specialist ...
- 06 April 2021
- Your Life Your Way - Preston, Lancashire
- £27 per hour
• Reference: 073 • £27 per hour plus petrol expenses • Bank Staff • Driving Licence Required • Area: Various Are you able to make a difference is someone else’s life? Are you looking to expand your career to include providing care & support for others? ...