153 Health social care swyddi yn North West EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (59)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (18)
- Swyddi dysgu (17)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (15)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (8)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (7)
- Swyddi TG (5)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (4)
- Swyddi peirianneg (4)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (3)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (3)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (3)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (1)
- Swyddi gwerthu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 12 July 2022
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - Altrincham, Greater Manchester
- £45,906 to £55,908 per year
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of Studies to work within our Health and Social Care department at the Trafford College Group in order to realise our vision of being a dynamic career college. This is an exciting time to join the Group and ...
- 19 July 2022
- Phoenix Care Staff Ltd - Lostock Hall, Preston
Phoenix Care Staff are looking for two experienced Health Care assistants for a professional and well-established residential care home in the Lostock hall area.Duties include providing living support and personal care to residents, which includes being able ...
- 08 August 2022
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust - Blackburn, BB2 3HH
- £40,057 - £45,839 Per Annum
Are you great at building relationships across organisational boundaries? Do you have excellent project management skills? Do you want to help shape the future of working in Pennine Lancashire? We need you An exciting opportunity has arisen to work across the ...
- 21 July 2022
- Armour Care Services Ltd - Chorley, Lancashire
- £16,000 per year, pro rata
Care and support for people living at home requires support with: - Personal care: bathing, dressing, brushing - Physical therapies - Continence management - Medication management - Attending social activities - Maintaining safety, health and general well-...
- 09 August 2022
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Bootle, L20 3NJ
- £40,057 - £45,839 pa
A Vacancy at NHS Cheshire and Merseyside Integrated Care Board (Previously South Sefton). Registered health practitioner with experience of health, social care and education provision, planning and commissioning arrangements for Children and young people with ...
- 04 August 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Heywood Middleton and Rochdale, M24 1AY
- £25,655 - £31,534 pro rata
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified nurse to join our developing, enthusiastic and dynamic School Nursing team. You will be offered an induction programme, mentorship and a supportive environment, in which to work. There is also a commitment to ...
- 26 July 2022
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Preston, PR2 9HT
- £32,306 - £39,027 Per Annum, Pro Rata
We are seeking highly motivated, dynamic Registered General Nurses and our Allied Health Professionals to our friendly supportive team and look forward to welcoming you onboard as a Band 6 Specialist Team within our Integrated Discharge Service. Here at ...
- 19 July 2022
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Manchester, M1 4BT
- £40,057 - £45,839 pa pro rata
The National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) is the independent organisation responsible for providing national guidance and advice on promoting high quality health, public health and social care. We are a flexible employer, and you will have ...
- 05 August 2022
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Heywood, OL10 1PR
- £32,306 - £39,027 pro rata
Rochdale is embarking upon a system wide transformation of special educational needs and disabilities. This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new multi-disciplinary model of care which will be pivotal in the early intervention and assessment of ...
- 12 July 2022
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L34 1PJ
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum pro rata
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide high level administrative and project management support to the Strategic Programmes & Development Team. This role offers a development opportunity for a graduate or senior administrator/ PA wanting to ...