168 Designer swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (168)
- South East England (36)
- North West England (32)
- London (22)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (21)
- Eastern England (19)
- West Midlands (13)
- South West England (10)
- East Midlands (7)
- Scotland (4)
- North East England (3)
Math o gytundeb
- 08 October 2020
- Axe Valley Home Care - Sidmouth, Devon
- £10.25 to £11.28 per hour
Community Care Assistant (shift pay) with Axe Valley Home Care Job location: Sidmouth and surrounding areas Excellent pay rates - £10.25 - £11.28 p/h. Wage and benefits: Payment per shift, not per visit.: mornings between 7.30am and 1pm; evenings 4pm to 10pm. ...
- 12 October 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Frimley, GU16 7UJ
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per Annum Pro Rata Inc HCAS
Welcome to Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust – one of the country’s largest, most respected and welcoming NHS Trusts Our focus on clinical excellence mean we are the perfect place to progress as a professional. Our friendly, supportive, open culture makes ...
- 12 October 2020
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - York, YO31 8HE
- £32,365 - £37,890 per annum
Contract type: permanent Hours: 37.5 hours/week This post is responsible for the Management and Leadership of the Clinical Governance Team within the Pharmacy Department. The Clinical Governance Team works to ensure the safe and effective management of ...
- 22 October 2020
- st georges nhs trust - Tooting, SW170QT
Consultant in Vascular Surgery Duration: Substantive We are looking to appoint a dynamic, highly motivated vascular surgeon. The post will be based at St George’s Universities NHS Trust, but will also provide a spoke vascular service to East Surrey Hospital ...
- 09 October 2020
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Bury, BL8 4AD
- £24,907 - £30,615 pro rata
Our new Northern Care Alliance NHS Group unites five local hospitals to deliver high quality care across the North East of Greater Manchester. The Alliance provides the benefits of scale but delivers this locally through multiple hospital sites which make up ...
- 13 October 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
Lead Nurse MREH and UDHM Manchester Royal Eye Hospital and University Dental Hospital Are you highly motivated, dynamic and looking to make a real difference to patient and staff experience? Are you able to inspire and motivate teams? You will work across the ...
- 21 October 2020
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield / Halifax, HD3 3EA
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum, pro rata
The Endoscopy Service at Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust has full time posts available for a Staff Nurse at Calderdale Royal Hospital and Huddersfield Royal Infirmary Endoscopy units. The Trust has two purpose built State of the Art, one based...
- 02 October 2020
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. Our recently expanded Acute Medical Admissions and Short Stay unit is now looking for dynamic, flexible nurses who seek a fast-paced and acute environment to hone and grow their nursing...
- 13 October 2020
- University College London Hospital - London, NW1 2PG
- £29,057 - £36,134 per annum inclusive
Radiographer University College Hospital is part of the UCLH NHS Foundation Trust which has a reputation for innovation and providing excellent patient-focused care. UCH is centrally located within easy reach of the many amenities that London has to offer, ...
- 16 October 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E13 8SP
Clinical Team Leader - Band 5 The Coborn Centre for Adolescent Mental Health Permanent/ Full Time - 37.5 hours We currently have opportunities for enthusiastic and innovative Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to join our team at the Coborn Centre in East ...