42 Design jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (42)
- South East England (7)
- South West England (7)
- North West England (6)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- London (4)
- West Midlands (4)
- Eastern England (3)
- East Midlands (2)
- North East England (2)
- Wales (1)
- 01 July 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS1 2LX
- £82,096 - £110,683 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. We invite applications for a fixed term locum consultant in Cornea for a six months period commencing on early Autumn 2021. This post is designed to provide sub-specialist cornea and ...
- 21 July 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - hayes, UB3 4DD
- £23,521 - £24,926 per annum inc HCAS
Hillingdon Community Diabetes Team is a diverse multi-disciplinary team that works in primary care to design care plans that meet the needs of people with Diabetes. The Hillingdon CCG team are part of the wider NHS West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG...
- 29 June 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Ascot, SL5 8AA
- £40,681 - £46,294 £40,681 - £46,294 per annum inc of HCAs
The Frimley Excellence Programme is based upon Operation Excellence with components of building capability throughout the organisation, large scale project work, deploying our strategy from board to ward and operational management systems all delivered and ...
- 22 July 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Port Talbot, SA12 7BR
- £45,753 - £51,668 PER ANNUM
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Swansea Bay University Health Board for a Clinical Transformation ALN Lead to support the Health Boards of the South West and Mid Wales Region (covering Swansea Bay UHB, Hywel Dda UHB and Powys Teaching HB), in their ...
- 08 July 2021
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £31,365 - £37,890 Per Annum pro Rata (Dependent on experience and qualifications)
Applications are invited for 2 Physicians Associate posts in Gastroenterology and Diabetes. A challenging and rewarding role, the posts are essential to support the re-modelling and modernisation of the current clinical workforce. Fixed term contract for 2 ...
- 13 July 2021
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £82,096 pa pro rata
A Vacancy at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust. Applications are invited for the full time post of Locum Consultant in Upper GI Surgery based within the Division of Surgery at University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS FT. It is ...
- 23 July 2021
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull, HU3 2JZ
- £39,467 per annum
A Vacancy at Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust. Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is one of the largest acute Trusts’ in the country. The Trust supports a variety of tertiary services and is both a Major Cancer Centre and a Major Trauma ...
- 07 July 2021
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS2 9PS
- Salary MC75 – 01 £45,124 -MC75 £77,519 Dependent on experience
We are seeking to appoint 1 full time locum specialty doctor to work in the department of Emergency Medicine to commence as soon as possible. This a 1 year fixed term post. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a team that is currently working with ...
- 05 July 2021
- Bethphage - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £9.00 per hour
- Simply Health cash plan + pension contributions + recruitment and long service rewards
Support Workers Wanted Birmingham Full, part time and casual hours available From £9.00 per hour Bethphage are excited to announce a new supported living service in the Tile Cross area of Birmingham called “MyPlace” at Arden Place. Bethphage will deliver this ...
- 10 July 2021
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Ottery St Mary, EX11 1FQ
- £10.22 to £10.62 per hour
About the Role As a Healthcare Assistant for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care activities such as...