4 Designer swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 17 October 2019
- Capita plc - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE12 8BU
- £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 per year
Associate Creative Designer Graduate Programme Newcastle Becoming an Associate Creative Designer with Capita Consultancy: This 18-month structured graduate programme will see you work with inspirational industry leaders to build technical skill, business ...
- 18 October 2019
- University of Birmingham - University of Birmingham. Edgbaston
- £41,526.00 to £49,553.00 per year
- Full time starting salary is normally in the range £41,526 to £49,553. With potential progression once in post to £55,750 a year. Please note, as this post is externally funded the maximum amount available is £46,718 per annum
Closing date: 24 November 2019 Full time Fixed Term – up to 36 months Full time starting salary is normally in the range £41,526 to £49,553. With potential progression once in post to £55,750 a year. Please note, as this post is externally funded the maximum ...
- 21 October 2019
- Cardiff University - Cardiff County, Wales
- £33,797 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
You will work within the Disability and Dyslexia team, part of the Student Support and Wellbeing Division. You will deliver study skills to students with SpLDs and other disabilities. Responsibilities include designing, developing and implementing individual ...
- 25 September 2019
- University of Aberdeen - Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- £33,797 per year
Applications are invited for a full time Research Fellow position at the University of Aberdeen, UK, to work with Dr Mingyuan Chu and Professor Ben Tatler on a project funded by the Leverhulme Trust looking at the effects of hand gesture on spatial cognition. ...