311 Security jobs in UK
- UK (311)
- North West England (81)
- East Midlands (39)
- London (37)
- South East England (32)
- West Midlands (28)
- South West England (27)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (21)
- Eastern England (17)
- Scotland (8)
- Wales (8)
- 18 February 2021
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Hillingdon, UB7 0HB
- £28,691 - £35,207 inclusive of Outer London Allowance (Commensurate with NHS Experience)
Band 5 Medicines Optimisation Pharmacy Technician Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust is a Top Employer Award Winner and works in partnership to provide responsive and dependable primary care, mental health, learning disabilities and substance ...
- 05 February 2021
- GW Recruitment - Stockport (Lancashire)
We are proud to be assisting a business who are building a team to specialise in mortgages and secured lending. We are looking for experienced and passionate individuals to join their fast-growing team. You will be responsible for providing the highest ...
- 23 February 2021
- Study Inn - Nottinghamshire, NG1 5EN
- £9.10 per hour
We are recruiting for a Night Concierge working an average of 32 hours per week, on a rolling rota basis working, evenings, nights and weekends. Shifts will include 5.00pm – 1.00am, 1.00am – 9.00am and the weekend will also include 9.00am – 5.00pm. There will ...
- 19 February 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Mapperley, NG3 6AA
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and skilled Quality & Governance Lead to join the senior leadership team for the new Collaborative Support Hub hosted by Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust as Lead Provider. The East Midlands ...
- 08 February 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Maghull, L31 1HW
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Estates and Facilities Department for a Catering Facilities Management Assistant (FMA) at Maghull Health Park. The post is suited to an enthusiastic team member who will work within our High Secure Unit Ashworth ...
- 26 February 2021
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust - Barnet, EN5 3DJ
- £28,691 - £35,207 per annum inclusive of HCAS
The Royal Free London has an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Overseas Visitors Officer based at our Barnet site. We require a highly motivated, reliable and flexible Overseas Visitors to join our Overseas team. The post holder is responsible for interviewing...
Programme Administrator - Humber Acute Services | Northern Lincolnshire & Goole NHS Foundation Trust
- 22 February 2021
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Trust - System wide, DN33 2BA
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
We are seeking to appoint a Programme Administrator for Humber Acute Services. The Programme Administrator will work effectively across the programme as part of the Programme Management Office. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive administrative...
- 04 March 2021
- Anglian Home Improvements - NR6 6JB
- £18,000 per year
An opportunity to join a fast paced vibrant finance team for a business with a t/o in excess of £160m - This role reports direct the Accounts Payable Manager and will include: • Processing supplier invoices • Supplier statement reconciliation • Reconcile GRNI ...
- 04 March 2021
- Experis - London, London, EC1A 7AJ
- £400 to £450 per day
Role: Senior Commercial Manager Contract Length: 6 months Location: Leeds or London, WFH initiallyPay rate: £400 - £450 a day Umbrella Minimum Requirement: G Cloud, CCS IT Framework as must IT background/ software as must Experience in end to end procurement ...
- 23 February 2021
- University Hospital Southampton NHS FT - Southampton, SO14 2AA
- £24,907 - £30,615 (+ £4,190 R&R) per annum
We are looking to recruit experienced Maintenance Technicians (Mechanically Bias) into our team at University Hospital Southampton Foundation NHS Trust. You will have suitable relevant experience within engineering including disciplines such as; • HVAC ...