14 Design swyddi yn Yorkshire And The HumberDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Yorkshire And The Humber (14)
- West Yorkshire (7)
- North Yorkshire (4)
- East Riding (1)
- North East Lincolnshire (1)
- North Lincolnshire (1)
Math o gytundeb
- Llawn amser (14)
- 14 October 2020
- Government Recruitment Service - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £30,880 to £41,683 per year
This is an intensive programme lasting around 3 years, designed to give you technical knowledge and professional skills you will need when dealing with HMRC’s customers. HMRC’s Tax Specialist Programme (TSP) leads to work as a generalist tax professional or ...
- 29 September 2020
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Trust - Grimsby, DN33 2BA
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
North Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust require a Capital Project Manager, with extensive experience of the built environment, to be part of Capital Project Team to take ownership of and successfully deliver allocated capital, maintenance and ...
- 23 October 2020
- NHS England - London/Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
The COVID Vaccine Deployment Cell has been formed to ensure effective and efficient deployment and administration of the COVID-19 vaccine in England. More specifically, this programme is responsible for ensuring that all operational requirements can be ...
- 05 October 2020
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield/Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum, pro rata
FINAL YEAR STUDENT NURSES QUALIFYING WITHIN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust are actively recruiting students who are in their final year. We are looking for compassionate, highly motivated, newly qualified nurses to join our highly ...
- 05 October 2020
- NHS England - Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
As a Senior Finance Manager in Treasury and Transacting, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the Finance community to deliver high quality financial processes and support ...
- 25 September 2020
- Talent Finder - WF10 1ES
- £18,000 to £25,000 per year
Bathroom Sales Consultant Due to continued & impressive business growth Castlewater Bathrooms are looking to grow their existing dynamic, driven Sales team. We are looking for our new team member to start as soon as possible and have ambition to succeed with a...
- 07 October 2020
- Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Hull, HU3 2JZ
- £49,036 £49036
Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust UPPER GI SURGERY TRUST GRADE DOCTOR – ST3-8 Level (2 Posts) The Department of Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery is primarily based at Castle Hill Hospital and currently comprises Eight Consultants. Hull has been ...
- 06 October 2020
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Trust - Scunthorpe, DN15 7BH
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
North Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Trust are seeking a highly motivated Estates Officers (Electrical bias)who will be based in the Estates department at Scunthorpe General Hospital. The post holder is required to play a proactive part within the ...
- 09 October 2020
- York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - YORK, YO31 8HE
- £49,036 plus enhancements per annum
Trust Grade (ST3 Equivalent) in Emergency Medicine We are excited to be advertising a number of Emergency Medicine Trust Grade Registrar posts, based in the Emergency Department, York Hospital. The post is part of an expansion of our Middle Grade tier of ...
- 30 September 2020
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Halifax, HX3 0PW
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
Do you have experience as a Team Leader, Supervisor or Manager and are looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career? Do you excel in supporting, leading and managing a team? If your answers are yes then we have the job for you. Since its ...