158 Designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (158)
- London (57)
- North West England (24)
- Eastern England (16)
- Scotland (13)
- South East England (10)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (9)
- South West England (8)
- East Midlands (4)
- North East England (3)
- West Midlands (3)
- 19 May 2020
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Frimley, GU16 7UJ
- £19,039 - £20,371 per annum inc of HCAS
Frimley Park Hospital boasts a purpose built designated endoscopy unit which has 5 fully equipped procedure rooms. It is JAG accredited and participates in the National Bowel cancer Screening Program. An opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic ...
- 03 June 2020
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Tameside and Glossop, OL6 7AS
- £37,570 to £43,772 pa pr
An exciting opportunity has developed to work within a new mental health service in the borough of Tameside and Glossop. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to explore and develop new ways of working to improve people’s mental health and ...
- 04 June 2020
- Capita plc - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 8AE
- £22,000 to £26,000 per year
As part of a large corporate FTSE 250 business who are currently going through a finance transformation programme, we are setting up a brand-new credit control team within the centre of Leeds. This newly created role/s will provide an opportunity to help shape...
- 22 May 2020
- NHS England - London / Flexible, SE1 8UG
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
Improvement Products & Services The mission of the Improvement Directorate is to help the NHS to increase the quality of care, support the NHS meet constitutional standards, reduce unwarranted clinical variation, and ensure the most effective and efficient use...
- 11 May 2020
- Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust - St Helier, SM5 1AA
- £36,070 to £44,712 pa inc HCAS
This is an exciting opportunity to join Head and Neck team . We are looking for suitable candidate with excellent communication and analytical skills. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of patient care. The post-holder ...
- 20 May 2020
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust - Stevenage, SG1 4AB
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa
We are a busy and innovative local Neonatal unit who was awarded Outstanding Neonatal Team of The Year by Mother and Baby Magazine 2016. Our staff had been awarded Neonatal Parent's Choice Winner by Bliss Neonatal Excellence Award 2019. We are looking for a ...
- 03 June 2020
- West London Mental Health Trust - Southall, UB1 3EU
- £45,753 to £51,668 pa plus HCAS
The Trust’s Information Governance Team provide a range of IG support services and we are looking to recruit a highly motivated, experienced, and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills to lead the team. ...
- 25 May 2020
- ESHT - Hastings, TN37 7RD
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
First Steps Nursery is a workplace nursery owned and run by East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust providing childcare for its workforce. We care for children aged 4 months to 8 years and we open Monday to Friday 6.45 am until 6pm. We are looking to recruit an ...
- 21 May 2020
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust - Wakefield, WF2 0XQ
- £31,365 to £37,890 per annum
Ever thought you could help save lives by joining an ICT team? Then look no further. At Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust we pride ourselves on working closely together to ensure that patient care is at the heart of everything we do. An exciting ...
- 28 May 2020
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - Croydon, CR0 1ER
- £50,575 - £56,490 per annum Inc.
About the Role We are seeking an experienced postholder who will be responsible Day-to-day for working within the team and with relevant stakeholders to design, create and improve new and existing reports and dashboards across the trust. Every report and ...