74 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (74)
- London (23)
- Eastern England (17)
- North West England (13)
- South East England (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- East Midlands (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- North East England (1)
- Northern Ireland (1)
- Scotland (1)
- 01 October 2021
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Milton Keynes, London, MK9 3EJ
- £500 per day
Adult social Care Finance Manager needed in Milton Keynes £500 per day ref 21803v Full time hours on a temporary basis. If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to bethessentialemploy.co.uk quoting the reference number Essential Employment is ...
- 30 September 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E9 6AS
- £47,154 - £52,936 per annum inc HCA
Senior NRPF Practitioner (No Recourse to Public Funds) is a new post that offers an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Worker / Nurse / OT. The post will involve developing a role with responsibility for assessing clients known to East London ...
- 23 September 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - N22 8HQ
Quality Assurance Auditor PO7 LOCATION: London Borough of Haringey REF: RQ445052 RATE: £27.08 PER HOUR HOURS: 36 Key Accountabilities and Result Areas: All levels: 1. To work closely with the Quality Assurance Head of Service to ensure the implementation and ...
- 07 October 2021
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - Denmark Hill, SE5 8AZ
- £30,786 - £37,841 per annum inc
Keeping Well in South East London PWP The post-holder will work within the Keeping Well in South East London (KWSEL). The post-holder will work within KWSEL providing assessment, support and case management to Health and Social Care staff presenting with ...
- 15 October 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Peterborough, PE7 8FZ
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum pro rata
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you dynamic, enthusiastic and wanting to make a difference? Can you make a difference to someone's quality of life? Can you help patients be where they want to be? Do you want to be a part of a service at the forefront ...
- 04 October 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridgeshire, CB21 5EF
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
Vaccinators for housebound patients We are looking to recruit nurses and other registrants who are eligible to administer the Covid-19 vaccine under a Patient Group Directive (PGD) to deliver our vaccination programme for people who are housebound in ...
- 06 October 2021
- South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE5 8AZ
- £38,768 - £46,124 per annum inc
We are looking for a Senior Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join our Keeping Well in South East London team. The post-holder will work within KWSEL providing assessment, support and case management to Health and Social Care staff presenting with mental...
- 29 September 2021
- Camden And Islington NHS Foundation Trust - London, N19 5NX
- £84,559 - £114,003 pa
This is an exciting opportunity for Locum Consultant Psychiatrist to work in our Personality Disorders Service, based at Dartmouth Park Unit, Highgate Mental Health Centre. It has an excellent reputation and recently rated ‘GOOD’ by CQC. Personality Disorders ...
- 14 October 2021
- Nations Recruitment - Uxbridge, London
- £28.95 per hour
Job Title : Project Manager – Direct Payment Job Category : Financial Location : London Borough of Hillingdon Hours Per Week : 36.00 Start Date : Immediate Start Start Time : 09:00 End Time : 17:00 Salary: £28.95 We are currently developing our Integrated ...
- 23 September 2021
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust - Coventry, CV6 6NY
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
With Staff in Mind - Psychological Therapist (CBT) B7 FTC Full time, 18 month FTC This post in not limited to qualified High intensity therapists. We would welcome other mental health professionals with similar experience/qualifications to apply for this role...