4 Social care jobs in South West EnglandShow filters
- 27 April 2021
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dorchester, DT1 2AT
- Dependent upon experience and current grade
We are now accepting applications for the role of Trainee Nursing Associate Nursing Associates are trained to work with people of all ages and in a variety of settings in health and social care. The role delivers hands-on patient care as part of a nursing team...
- 19 April 2021
- North Bristol NHS - Bristol, BS10 5NB
- £31,365 -£37,890 per annum
Are you a Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, CPN or Social Worker? Band 6 We are currently continuing to develop our discharge services and pathways for Patients across the North Bristol Trust using a Discharge to Assess model. We are ...
- 24 April 2021
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Trowbridge, South West, BA14 8JN
- £12.69 to £15.85 per hour
Brokerage Officer needed in Wiltshire paying £12.69 per hr PAYE Ref: 418859 This is working full time hours on a temporary basis Responsibilities: Undertake sourcing for goods and / or services, running RFQs and tenders, using dynamic purchasing systems and ...
- 21 April 2021
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Corsham, SN13 8EP
- £9.04 per hour
About the Role The Domestic Assistant is part of the care team and as such works with other staff and maintains a clean and safe environment for all Service Users and staff. Main duties: Promote the Company Mission Statement at all times. Ensure the Home’s ...