58 Social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (58)
- London (17)
- South East England (10)
- Eastern England (9)
- North West England (7)
- East Midlands (4)
- South West England (4)
- West Midlands (3)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (3)
- North East England (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 14 April 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Aylesford, ME20 6WT
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Following an internal promotion there is an opportunity within the Procurement Team at Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust, for a 12 month fixed term to manage PPE and also a permanent role within the team, both roles will be Dartford/...
- 04 May 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
An opportunity has arisen for a Team Manager for the Intermediate Care Team in Salford. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professionally qualified advanced social work practitioner or current Team Manager to take the lead within the Intermediate Care Team...
- 19 April 2021
- Southwark Council - Southwark, London, SE12TZ
- £51,663 to £64,725 per year
The Role Southwark is a diverse inner-London borough, with over 120 languages spoken across our communities. As a council, we are passionate about our community and are committed to our 'Fairer Futures for All' promises, which ensure that our residents and ...
- 05 May 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - LONDON, E1 4DG
- £29,888 - £36,738 per annum inc HCA
East London Foundation Trust (ELFT) are pleased to advertise two full time Band 5 Macmillan Cancer Care Navigator posts for 18 months as a fixed term contract. These posts will be hosted within the existing ELFT Care Navigation Service and funded by Macmillan ...
- 26 April 2021
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW10 9NH
- £29,888 - £36,738 £29,888 to £36,738 per annu, inc HCAS
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate volunteering manager to support the Best for You programme. The programme led across multiple partners within North West London (NWL) aims to bridge the gaps currently seen within health and social care for an ...
- 22 April 2021
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Newbury, South East, RG14 1BZ
- £14.38 per hour
Based in Newbury paying £14.38ph PAYE This is a full time temporary role. Employer Reference: 5170031 Our client is looking for a Financial Returns Officer. To support in administering grants in relation to the Hospital Discharge Funding and the Department of ...
- 23 April 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB2 8AH
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Fixed term/Secondment 6 months The National Institute for Health Research Applied Research Collaboration (NIHR ARC) East of England is a collaboration between the host trust, Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Foundation Trust, and the Universities of Cambridge, ...
- 07 May 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB21 5EF
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
Applications are invited for this important leadership role in the NIHR ARC East of England hosted by Cambridgeshire & Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust (CPFT) who is the employer for the post. The aim of the ARC is to improve health and social care in the ...
- 07 May 2021
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - Chelmsford, CM1 7ET
- £21,892 - £24,157 pro rata
This is an exciting new role that is an opportunity to work closely with Cancer Clinical Nurse Specialists to provide support and care for those affected by cancer. It will be based in the cancer centre at Southend working alongside and reporting to the Upper ...
- 28 April 2021
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Bromley, London, BR1 3UH
- £12.41 per hour
Based in Bromley and the hourly rate is £12.41ph This is a full time temporary role. Employer Reference: 419680 Our client is looking for an Admin Officer. To provide administrative to a busy Social Care Placements Team. The duties will include issuing of ...