35 Social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- UK (35)
- South East England (9)
- London (8)
- North West England (5)
- East Midlands (3)
- Scotland (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- South West England (2)
- North East England (1)
- Northern Ireland (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- 02 August 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PH
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Want to work with an amazing Communications team helping to reduce the stigma surround mental health and make a real difference? This is the opportunity for you. We need your communication and marketing skills to highlight Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care ...
- 08 July 2021
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Sidcup, DA14 6LT
- £50,575 - £56,490 pa inc
Interim Transformation Team Manager, Band 8a We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced transformational professional to work alongside our senior clinicians within our Community Rehab and Neuro services. As an integrated system we are developing a ‘...
- 21 July 2021
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - SW2 1RW
- £20.06 to £20.06 per hour
Job Title: Senior Payments Officer (PO2) Main Purpose of The Job To support the Payments Team Manager to develop payments practice and promote the highest standard of payments service to social workers, foster carers, young people and providers. To contribute ...
- 15 July 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £37,638 - £44,780 p.a. inc.
We are looking to appoint a permanent member of staff to the role of Project Manager for the Immunisation Programme. The Immunisation Programme at Homerton provides an excellent range of services to internal and external health and social care staff. We are ...
- 16 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9WL
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa
Innovation Project Officer Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust is looking for a proactive, motivated individual to play a key role in supporting the delivery of the Trust’s innovation ambitions. The postholder will provide comprehensive, high quality ...
- 15 July 2021
- NHS England - London / Leeds, SE1 6LH
- £75,914 - £87,754 per annum
NHSX is leading the largest digital health and social care transformation programme in the world. With investment of more than £1 billion pounds a year nationally and a significant additional spend locally, NHSX has been created to give staff and citizens the ...
- 19 July 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG2 4PX
- £53,168 - £62,001 Pro rata per annum
Technology Enabled Care (TEC) has been used to support many pathways across the health and social care system since 2013. It is a high impact area within our Nottinghamshire Sustainability and Transformation Plan 2016 – 21. Its use helps people stay health and...
- 22 July 2021
- Dorset County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Dorchester, DT1 2AT
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you looking for a developmental role that will enable you to utilise your skills and further develop? We are very excited to say we are once again recruiting Trainee Nursing Associates for our March 2022 ...
- 16 July 2021
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
An opportunity for secondment/fixed-term contract has arisen in the Financial Accountability & Transformation Team within the national Strategic Finance directorate. Our team works in partnership with teams across NHS England and Improvement to support ...
- 12 July 2021
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - Luton, E1 8DE
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
Programme Lead for Inequalities Bedford Luton & Milton Keynes (BMLK) Integrated Care System (ICS) NHS Agenda for Change Scale 8C 1.WTE (part time / job share) Fixed term contract for 12 months This is a new and exciting post working across BMLK ICS. The post ...