7 Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid yn East MidlandsDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 09 June 2021
- Buildbase - Rushden, NN10 6AR
Stock Controller, Rushden - Flexible hours We are Buildbase We are Buildbase, we employ approximately 2300 brilliant people and we work from around 155 branches around the UK. What we do What we do is really simple, we sell building materials to the trade and ...
- 08 June 2021
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust - Derby, DE22 3NE
- £30,401 - £37,267 pro rata
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Specialist Worker to join the Principal Clinical Psychologist in developing the provision of a pioneering new service based at University Hospitals of Derby and Burton. The post ...
- 02 June 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Patient Pathway Co-ordinator support to join our fast paced Oncology team. The main purpose of the role is to provide high quality customer service to patients attending the hospital. You must: • Be computer ...
- 01 June 2021
- University Hospitals of Leicester - Leicester, LE1 5WW
- £53,168 - £62,001 Pro Rata if 30 hours
The Transformation Lead role will be part of the CRN East Midlands Leadership Team and will lead on multiple projects that will implement the exciting new Transformation of Research Delivery Programme. We are seeking an individual with experience and expertise...
- 26 May 2021
- Nuffield Health - Derby, Derbyshire, DE23 4SN
- £20 per hour
- DOE plus discounted gym membership
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Bank Mammographer in our Derby Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation. Nuffield Health Derby Hospital We provide a comprehensive range of medical and ...
- 25 May 2021
- University Hospitals of Leicester - Leicester, LE5 4QF
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum, pro rata
Cardiac Investigations (Paediatrics) 24.25 hours We are one of the largest tertiary cardiac departments in the UK, providing a range of diagnostic tests on adult and congenital patients. Band 2 vacancies have become available working in both the paediatric and...
- 19 May 2021
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust - Derby, DE1 2QY
- £21,892 - £24,157 pro rata pa
To support the Business Development Manager in providing a programme of training and education events on rehabilitation and related topics, equipping Health and Social Care professionals with the skills and knowledge to deliver NHS policy objectives. NCORE (...