19 Design jobs in Eastern EnglandShow filters
- Eastern England (19)
- Hertfordshire (6)
- Essex (4)
- Cambridgeshire (3)
- Norfolk (2)
- Peterborough (2)
- Bedfordshire (1)
- Suffolk (1)
- 10 March 2020
- Anglian Home Improvements - nr6 6jb
- £20,000 to £24,000 per year
Temporary Internal Communications Coordinator required for a National Company based in Norwich to cover maternity leave. The Internal Communications Coordinator or Internal Communication & Events Coordinator is an integral member of the Marketing Team, ...
- 17 March 2020
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust - Stevenage, SG1 4AB
- £33,221 to £50,068 per annum
Department of Anaesthetics International Training Fellowship in Anaesthetics Applications are invited for an International Training Fellow in Anaesthetics for a maximum of 2 years at East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust. The post is specifically designed for...
- 01 April 2020
- The Luton & Dunstable University Hospital NHS Trust - Cranfield, MK43 0BT
- £45,753 pa
An exciting opportunity exists for a Band 8a UC & Telecoms Manager to join Luton & Dunstable University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. The successful post holder will lead our Unified Communications & Telecommunications Infrastructure for various sites across ...
- 31 March 2020
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB2 0QQ
- £38,890 to £44,503 p.a
Our Trust Cambridge University Hospitals (CUH) NHS Foundation Trust comprises Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Rosie Hospital in Cambridge. With over 11000 staff and over 1100 beds the priorities of the Trust focus on a quality service which is all about people...
- 09 March 2020
- Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Norwich, NR4 7UY
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within TeamNNUH’s HR workforce team for an individual with HR/recruitment experience to join the team as a Junior Doctor Rota Manager. As Junior Doctor Rota manager, the successful candidate will work closely with both the ...
- 03 April 2020
- Spider Web Recruitment - Ipswich, IP2 8AL
- £15,000 per year
- (Based on 24 hours per week over 3 days)
Bookkeeper - Spider is advertising on behalf of a highly successful care service for an experienced Bookkeeper and Payroll Administrator to join their friendly team, based in Hadleigh in Suffolk. You will be assisting in managing day-to-day accounting and ...
- 11 March 2020
- TribePost Ltd - Southend on Sea, SS1 2JY
- £38,000 to £43,000 per year
- £38 – 43kpa, DOE
Finance Business Partner Location : Southend on Sea Salary : £38 - 43kpa, DOE Contract : Full time, Permanent Hours: 37.5-hour week (some flexibility may be required occasionally), The Hood Group, based in Southend on Sea, is currently recruiting for a ...
- 25 March 2020
- Lloyds Banking Group - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 3HQ
Schroders Personal Wealth combines Lloyds Banking Group's significant customer base, multi-channel distribution and digital capabilities with Schroders' investment and wealth management expertise and technology capabilities. Our focus is on the personal ...
- 02 April 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Romford, RM6 4XH
- £79,860 - £107,668 pro rota
Do you want to be part of an innovative, dynamic organisation that is committed to delivering the best care by the best people? We are looking to appoint people who are as passionate about high quality care as we are. NELFT’s Vision is ‘delivering the best ...