5 Scientific & QA Jobs in West Yorkshire
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- Full time (5)
- 23 November 2020
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Huddersfield, HD3 3EA
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
Qualified Band 5/6 An exciting Job opportunity has arisen for a well-motivated, flexible and innovative individual working across the specialism of Hematology and Transfusion. The service serves a population of over 400,000 patients and is based at both the ...
- 20 November 2020
- NHS England - Leeds, LS2 7UE
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
The NHS Estates Team at NHS England and Improvement has grown significant over the last two years, our key bases are Leeds, London, Birmingham, with various other locations regionally. This is an exciting time within the Estates and Facilities with substantial...
- 11 November 2020
- Leeds Beckett University - Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £59,423 to £70,228 per year
The Head of Subject will provide academic leadership for the Biomedical Sciences subject area and be the advocate for their subject/discipline. This will include responsibility for curriculum, student outcomes, human resource management and research. The Head ...
- 10 November 2020
- Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust - Halifax, HX3 0PW
Biomedical Scientist MicrobiologyPathology Department Calderdale Royal Hospital AFC Band 6/5 depending on qualifications Full Time (37.5 hours per week) The Microbiology department at Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust is seeking to recruit a ...
- 04 November 2020
- NHS England - North East and Yorkshire Region, LS2 7UE
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
The seven integrated regions of our joint enterprise will work with local systems to support and improve how care is provided to patients and communities. These regions will be supported by the corporate centre providing expertise and developing policy. The ...