5 Graduate Jobs in OxfordshireShow filters
- 24 February 2020
- Pembroke College, University of Oxford - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Pembroke College wishes to appoint two Junior Research Fellows to the ‘Religion and Frontier Challenges’ research programme. Junior Research Fellowships are full-time fellowships offered to early career researchers of any nationality and will be appointed with...
- 24 February 2020
- Bridgewater Recruitment Group - Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 3HY
- £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 per year
- uncapped bonus
Joining this market-leading electrical distribution business in Oxford as a Graduate Trainee, you will immerse yourself in an intensive training period and progress quickly to building relationships with B2B customers . The business has a proven track-record ...
- 21 February 2020
- GLL - Oxfordshire, South East England
- £20,848 to £23,327 per year, pro rata
- £20,848 to £23,327 pa + benefits*
If you have a passion for leisure, sport and fitness and are interested in a career in leisure management, the GLL Graduate Trainee Manager scheme could be for you. The scheme starts between August and September 2020 and is available across GLL’s locations in...
- 06 February 2020
- Oxford Brookes University - Headington, Oxford
- £21,236 to £23,067 per year
This is a 2 year fixed term contract. We are recruiting to a new team of Graduate Ambassadors: former Oxford Brookes students who can spread the word about their university experience in schools and colleges. You will be contributing to the delivery of the ...
- 03 February 2020
- University of Oxford, Dept of Psychiatry - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £32,817 to £40,322 per year
Applications are invited for a clinical trial manager to work as part of Professor Cathy Creswell’s research team in the growing TOPIC (The Oxford Psychological Interventions for Children and adolescents) research group on a primary-school based trial for the ...