5 Graduate Jobs in OxfordshireShow filters
- Full time (5)
- 11 October 2019
- Christ Church College - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £23,754 to £23,754 per year
- plus accommodation allowances as follows: Christ Church £10,000 accommodation allowance per annum, Merton £10,000 accommodation allowance per annum, St John’s £10,560 accommodation allowance per annum.
Junior Research Fellowships 2020 Christ Church, Merton College and St John’s College Oxford The Governing Bodies of Christ Church, Merton and St John’s Colleges propose to elect in co-operation up to twelve Junior Research Fellows, in Arts and Science, ...
- 04 October 2019
- Brook Street - Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX136HX
- £17,000 to £20,000 per year
Would you like to manage your own work? Do you enjoy working outside/ in different environments? Are you a technology enthusiast? And good at thinking on your feet? Then this could be the perfect role for you Due to continued expansion and plans to increase ...
- 26 September 2019
- Diamond Light Source Ltd - Oxfordshire, South East England
- £25,881 to £35,016 per year
Diamond Light Source is one of the most advanced scientific facilities in the world. It houses the UK’s synchrotron light source, producing beams of light 10 billion times brighter than the sun, to probe the structure and composition of matter. From viruses ...
- 20 September 2019
- Plamo Trades Ltd - Bicester, Oxfordshire
An award-winning and International Building Services Consultancy that specialises in the design of mechanical and electrical engineering services is looking to recruit a 'Graduate Engineer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have excellent ...
- 17 September 2019
- Magdalen College - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £23,374 per year
- Salary: £23,374 per annum, subject to an annual cost of living award, and partnered accommodation in College free of charge (tax liabilities may apply) or, alternatively, a taxable housing allowance currently set at £15,000 per annum.
The College proposes to elect up to four Fellows by Examination (elsewhere known as Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)) in 2020. The successful candidates will already have demonstrated outstanding promise in their research. Each Fellowship is tenable for three ...