12 Accounting & Finance Jobs in HertfordshireShow filters
- Eastern England
- Hertfordshire (12)
- St. Albans (3)
- Watford (2)
- Welwyn Garden City (2)
- Bishop's Stortford (1)
- Potters Bar (1)
- Rickmansworth (1)
- Stevenage (1)
- Welwyn (1)
- 15 June 2021
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust - Watford, WD18 0HB
- £82,096 London Fringe - £149 per annum
This is a locum post (10 PAs) based in West Hertfordshire Trust. This is a fixed term post planned for 12 months, created to cover a vacant Consultant haematologist post due to unexpected long-term sick-leave. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful...
- 12 June 2021
- AoC Jobs - AL3 8HW
- £25570 - £41732 Per Year
Luton Sixth Form College is exceptionally aspirational for the young people it currently serves and we are deeply committed to extending our work in order to have an even greater impact on educational outcomes for our young people. Established in 1966 as the ...
- 10 June 2021
- HR GO Recruitment - Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 3YT
- £16.00 per hour
My client are looking for a part time Financial Controller for 20 hours a week. The successful candidate will be able to run the accounts on their own, have a minimum of 2 years Sage 50 including payroll and have been AAT qualified with a minimum of 3 years ...
- 09 June 2021
- Danes Educational Trust - Chorleywood, Rickmansworth
- £21,802 to £23,978 per year, pro rata
FINANCE ASSISTANT (PART TIME) DANES EDUCATIONAL TRUST Working Pattern: 25 hours per week to be worked over 4 or 5 days Working full time weeks (52 weeks per year) Pay Range: H5 9-14 £20,903 - £23,080 £898 fringe FTE pro rata Actual Starting Salary inc fringe ...
- 08 June 2021
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust - Stevenage, SG1 2BH
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
The Health Records main Prep team is based at Gunnelswood Road, Stevenage. An opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and keen individual to work in the Health Records Department. This post will be based in the Gunnelswood Park but could be rotated to other ...
- 03 June 2021
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust - Welwyn, AL6 9PW
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (pro rata if applicable)
Welwyn and Hatfield Integrated Community Team have an opportunity for a Band 6 Caseload Manager to join the team. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated nurse with proven community experience to lead and supervise the team to ensure patients receive high ...
- 03 June 2021
- West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust - St Albans, AL3 5PN
- £22,987 - £25,365 pa pro rata inc HCA
Band 4 - Medical Secretary, Obs and Gynae An opportunity has arisen in the Urogynaecology department for a part-time Medical Secretary. We need someone who is both a keen team player and able to work independently to ensure that Trust standards are adhered to...
- 01 June 2021
- AoC Jobs - AL1 2ES
- £17803 - £20030 Per Year See advert for further info
Lecturer in Biology A Levels and Science Part Time - 0.7 FTE Salary banding - £17,803 - £20,030 per annum - Depending on experience and qualifications. Salary pro rata from £25,433 - £28,615 Based across the St Albans and Welwyn Garden City Campus Fixed Term ...
- 24 May 2021
- Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust - Peace Prospect, WD17 3EW
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
Our Children's Specialist Nursing Team are developing a Children's Community Nursing Training Service and require an administrator to work alongside the team of nurses. Our administration team within Children's Specialist Nursing are a well established ...
- 19 May 2021
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust - Welwyn Garden City, AL7 4HQ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a lead mammographer role in the new QEII hospital at Welwyn Garden City. Candidates must have experience in breast Radiology and should be enthusiastic, flexible, forward thinking and highly motivated, with good ...