20 Game design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (20)
- London (8)
- East Midlands (2)
- South East England (2)
- South West England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- Eastern England (1)
- North East England (1)
- North West England (1)
- Teaching Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (3)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 10 November 2019
- AoC Jobs - PO8 8TS
- £29178.90 - £35463.12 Per Year
Digital IT Lecturer 1.0 FTE Grade 5: £29,178.90 - £35,463.12 depending on qualifications and experience Permanent Havant and South Downs College is seeking to employ highly skilled and motivated Digital IT lecturers who have knowledge of the digital vocational...
- 22 November 2019
- University of Hull - HU6 7RX
- £34,189 to £39,609 per year
The University of Hull's School of the Arts is looking to appoint from January 2020 (or as soon as possible thereafter) a Lecturer in Media Production on a fixed-term two year contract. This post will be part of the thriving Screen area within the School which...
- 13 November 2019
- AoC Jobs - NN2 6BH
- £11.46 - £12.68 Per Hour Depending on skills, experience and qualifications
Job Purpose The Demonstrator role within the Media curriculum area involves delivering approximately 16 hours of weekly drop-in sessions to support students in the development of their work. The role requires proficient knowledge of Adobe packages such as ...
- 16 November 2019
- AoC Jobs - WD19 4JQ
- £26520 - £28560 Per Year Up to £28,560 per annum depending on qualifications and expertise
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic lecturer with experience of teaching the underpinning theory and practical activities related to Computing and IT programmes. Our computing team provides outstanding personal tutor support and helps develop our ...
- 18 November 2019
- Leeds Arts University - Leeds, LS2 8PH
- £29,176 to £32,817 per year, pro rata
Leeds Arts University is the only specialist arts university in the North of England. We have contributed significantly to the development of arts education for over 170 years, and have developed a national and international reputation based on the ...
- 06 November 2019
- Gram Games Ltd - Hammersmith, West London
• Position: Business Performance Manager • Location: London, UK • Salary: Competitive • Reporting To: Director of Business Performance • Posting Date: 6 November 2019 • Closing Date: 5 December 2019 • Vacancies available: 1 Business Performance Manager As a ...
- 04 December 2019
- Creative Personnel Ltd - Paris, London, ec3n 2aa
- £35,000 to £55,000 per year
Looking to be an impactful part of the next AAA super title? We are on the lookout for an experienced Producer to become an integral component of the production process. The successful individual will have immaculate attention to detail, will be nuts about all...
- 15 November 2019
- University of Salford (Personnel) - Salford, Greater Manchester
- £59,828 to £61,618 per year
The School of Arts and Media is a leading centre for practice-based education in the creative disciplines in the North West. We offer research-informed specialist programmes which benefit from close relationships with the cultural and creative industries. Our ...
- 05 November 2019
- Newcastle College - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7SA
- £25,779 to £34,399 per hour
Newcastle College require a dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified person to take on the role of Teacher in Digital Technologies, suitable for both NQT's and experienced staff The main responsibilities of this role include the delivery and assessment of high ...
- 27 November 2019
- Staffordshire University - E20
- £27,731 to £31,601 per year
Staffordshire University is on a journey to become the foremost modern higher education institution in the UK, and our transformation has already been recognised. - Last year we were the highest risers in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, ...