22 Game design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (22)
- London (8)
- South East England (3)
- South West England (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- North East England (1)
- North West England (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (1)
- Teaching Jobs (6)
- IT Jobs (5)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- 21 February 2020
- Oxygen Technical Solutions - Uckfield, East Sussex
Job Title: Game Designers (REF21315) Job Description: We are looking for a Game Designers with a passion for all genres of games. They must have experience in game designing and understand the industry, market and target audiences. Our Game designer will be ...
- 29 January 2020
- Anti-Matter Games Ltd - Penryn, Cornwall
Are you a Game Design professional comfortable working cross-discipline and supporting others in design? Do you enjoy transforming high level vision into design? Are you experienced in using Unreal Engine 4? All sound like you? Read on Here at Antimatter Games...
- 05 February 2020
- Bournemouth University - Bournemouth, Dorset
- £25,941 to £30,046 per year
- Further progression opportunities to £32,817
Bournemouth University’s vision is worldwide recognition as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the fusion of education, research and practice. Our highly skilled and creative workforce is comprised of...
- 12 February 2020
- University of the Arts London - London, UK
- £46,423 to £55,932 per year
Contract: Permanent Salary: £46,423 - £55,932 Location: LCC - Elephant and Castle, London UK Hours: Full time This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Leader/Lecturer/Senior Lecturer with expertise in a Virtual Reality (VR), Games or Animation ...
- 08 February 2020
- AoC Jobs - AL3 8HW
- £28845 - £28845 Per Year Up to £28,845 per annum depending on qualifications and expertise
We are currently looking for two enthusiastic lecturers with experience of teaching the underpinning theory and practical activities related to Computing and IT programmes. Our computing team provides outstanding personal tutor support and helps develop our ...
- 17 February 2020
- Kamro - CV1 5DR
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
Instructional Designer £35,000-£40,000 per year Plus a laptop Full time Coventry We have an exciting opportunity to join a company that offers a portfolio of learning technologies and development services including eLearning, Mobile learning and blended ...
- 06 February 2020
- Feral Interactive Limited - Wandsworth, South West London
- £22,000 to £25,000 per year
Feral Interactive is looking for an imaginative UI Programmer to help us bring outstanding PC games to mobile devices. We take pride in bringing the best PC games to new audiences. This role is ideal for someone who is excited by the challenge of solving ...
- 14 February 2020
- Sunderland College - Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
- £36,175.93 to £38,376.65 per year
- £36,175.93 - £38,376.65 per annum
External Vacancy Post Ref: 6213 Full Time, Permanent. £36,175.93 - £38,376.65 per annum. Attractive benefits for this post include 46 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the opportunity to join the Teacher Pension Scheme. An exciting opportunity...
- 18 February 2020
- Penderels Trust - Stallingborough, Grimsby
- £8.21 per hour
Position Thank you for your interest in the above mentioned job vacancy. I will be recruiting staff with the help of Penderels Trust. Penderels Trust is an organisation that supports people in North East Lincolnshire to recruit their own staff. The job is ...
- 10 February 2020
- Microsoft - Atherstone, Warwickshire
Principal Concept Artist Job ID 614696 Location: Atherstone Salary: Competitive plus benefits Opening date: 11/02/2020 Closing date: 10/03/2020 Rare is a one-of-a-kind game studio where we create the kind of games the world doesn't have, games that are ...