91 Health social care jobs in Derbyshire
- East Midlands
- Derbyshire (91)
- Derby (56)
- Chesterfield (12)
- Heanor (5)
- Swadlincote (4)
- Buxton (3)
- Ripley (3)
- High Peak (2)
- Ashbourne (1)
- Dronfield (1)
- Ilkeston (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (49)
- Social Work Jobs (23)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (11)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Teaching Jobs (2)
- Admin Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- 03 October 2019
- Bespoke Health & Social Care - Bolsover, Derbyshire, S44 6DB
- £11 to £11.50 per hour
The Role is in Bolsover Here at Bespoke we strive for excellence and equity in all our service provisions. Are you a potential employee that can help us continue our journey towards being an outstanding care provider? For this role the shifts are: Days: 09:00...
- 23 September 2019
- DCHS Foundation Trust - Ashbourne, DE6 1DR
- NHS AfC Band 2 £17,460 - £18,702 pa, pro rata
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Healthcare Assistant to work on Okeover ward, St Oswald's Hospital, Ashbourne. The person we are looking for is someone will contribute to our team and support the team to continually strive for the best ...
- 18 October 2019
- Creative Support - Derby, Derbyshire
- Up to £8.35ph based on experience and qualifications
Creative Support is a thriving and progressive national third sector social care organisation, with a passion for delivering high quality and meaningful services to the people we support. We are looking to recruit warm, flexible and motivated individuals to ...
- 21 October 2019
- University of Derby - Derby, Derbyshire
- £41,526 to £49,553 per year
College of Health and Social Care The University of Derby is pleased to be able to offer a permanent opportunity to support the pre-registration Mental Health Nursing Programmes. This post is based at our Kedleston Road Campus, but flexibility in working ...
- 17 October 2019
- Safehands Recruitment - DE126RS
- £16,700 to £19,200 per year
Support Worker working with Children Safehands Recruitment – Derbyshire Full Time Contract- 37 hours on a 3 week rolling rota Shift pattern, mixture of both earlies 07:15-15:15, Late 14:30 -21:45 Salary- £16, 700 -£19,200 (dependant on experience, and ...
- 11 October 2019
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 1JL
Immediate starts available – great rate of weekly pay As a care assistant, you will be improving the lives of others by supporting elderly residents, engaging in daily activities and creating a caring atmosphere in the residential care home. We can offer ...
- 14 October 2019
- Coburg Banks - Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 2LH
- £18,000 to £21,000 per year
- Additional benefits
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a domiciliary care company situated in Derby in the East Midlands. You will be joining an established company that have domiciliary care branches throughout the North West and East/West Midlands. In addition to ...
- 08 October 2019
- Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHSFT - Chesterfield, S44 5BL
- £44,606 - £50,819 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, inspirational nurse leader within the Surgical support care unit . The care unit comprises of Pre-assessment and day surgery , theatres , critical care , pain management and Endoscopy services . This ...
- 04 October 2019
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 0PR
Exciting new opportunities for dedicated care assistants in the Alvaston area of Derby. As a care assistant, you will be improving the lives of others by supporting elderly residents, engaging in daily activities and creating a caring atmosphere in the ...
- 04 October 2019
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Unknown, DE65 6LS
Weekend work available Apply now Immediate starts Experienced Care Assistants required to work within a 38-bed Residential Home for adults with Physical and Learning Disabilities, Eating Disorders, Dementia and Old Age, in Etwall, Derbyshire. You will be ...