5 Social care worker jobs in North YorkshireShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- 17 October 2019
- NHS Jobs - Selby, YO8 4AL
- £29,636 - £34,788 per annum
Grade/Band - J-K Vacancy Hours - Full Time Contract Type - Permanent Location: Selby Are you looking for a new opportunity in the world of social work? Why not be part of an innovative, award-winning social work team? We work in adult social care to make a ...
- 15 October 2019
- East Riding Council - Pocklington, York
- £18,065 per year
Job Term: Permanent Appointment Type: Full time Days of work: To be confirmed Hours per week: 37 Place of Work: Lifeline/Responder Service – Welfare Support Worker Pocklington Are you forward thinking, self-motivated caring in your approach? A person that can ...
- 03 October 2019
- Autism Plus - York, North Yorkshire
- £18,915 per year
- plus excellent benefits
Team Leader £18,915 per annum benefits Location: York 37.5 hours per week (Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm) on call About Autism Plus A group of passionate parents founded Autism Plus over 30 years ago, bound by a common cause: wanting the very best for their children ...
- 17 October 2019
- The Avalon Group - Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- £8.31 per hour for customer contact time with enhancements of up to £8.41 per hour for weekend working and generous sleepover rates.
The Avalon Group is a well-established, award-winning charity providing flexible person-centred care, support and companionship for everyday life, housing, learning and employment. To do this we need people who are enthusiastic about using their existing ...
- 19 September 2019
- The Avalon Group - Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- Starts from £8.31 for customer contact time with generous enhancements
We support and enable, we care, we offer opportunities and we also have FUN The Avalon Group is a well-established, award-winning charity providing flexible person-centred care, support and companionship for everyday life, housing, learning and employment. To ...