566 Health social care jobs in South West England
- South West England (566)
- Bristol (95)
- Somerset (92)
- Devon (90)
- Dorset (66)
- Gloucestershire (58)
- Wiltshire (56)
- Bath & N E Somerset (30)
- Cornwall (29)
- Plymouth (27)
- North Somerset (23)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (293)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (160)
- Social Work Jobs (46)
- Other/General Jobs (26)
- Engineering Jobs (9)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (7)
- Teaching Jobs (6)
- Creative & Design Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 22 September 2020
- Home Group Limited - Swindon, SN5 8JW
- £20,000 to £24,000 per year
- Starting salary up to £20,000 pa pro rata based on experience plus Sleep-In and On-Call enhancements. Salary rising up to £24,000 pa once in post.
Support Worker Swindon Permanent, Full or Part time hours available (37.5 hpw if full time) Starting salary up to £20,000 pa pro rata based on experience plus Sleep-In and On-Call enhancements. Salary rising up to £24,000 pa once in post. Delivering support ...
- 12 October 2020
- Home Group Limited - Cornwall, TR15 2AF
- £19,000 to £20,250 per year
- £ 19,000 - £ 20,250
Support Coordinator Redruth, Cornwall Permanent, Part Time (22.5 hpw) Salary of £19,000 to £20,250 pa, pro rata £9.72 per hour if you’d prefer to work on our bank on a casual basis Plus brilliant benefits Empowering customers to live rewarding and happy lives...
- 07 October 2020
- Home Group Limited - Swindon (Bosham Close), SN5 8JW
- £19,000 to £24,000 per year
- £19,000 to £24,000 per annum based on skills and experience plus sleep in or on call enhancements
Care Worker Swindon Permanent, Full & Part Time hours available (37.5 hpw if FT) £19,000 to £24,000 per annum pro rata based on skills and experience plus sleep in or on call enhancements Delivering support with a difference. That?s when it hits home. At Home ...
- 09 October 2020
- Discovery - Yeovil, BA20 2BD
- £22,250 per year
Russet House in Yeovil is currently recruiting for a 6 month temporary Better Practice Lead to join and support the team. The Better Practice Lead position is a mix of a Senior Support Worker and an Assistant Manager role. You'll work closely with the Locality...
- 21 October 2020
- Guidant Group - Exeter, Devon, EX1 3JP
Exeter, Devon Circa £22,500 per annum FTC until December 2021, working Full Time, 37 hours per week Giving children and young people the foundations they need to thrive. The role As a Children and Families Practitioner you will be working as part of Devon's ...
- 21 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Gloucester, GL1 2DB
- £31,365 to £37,890 per annum
Job Title – Senior Dietitian – Band 6 Base – Southgate Moorings, Gloucester Quays Salary – £31,365-37,890 per annum Hours per week –37.5 hours, part time or job share Complex Care at Home is an evolving service working to promote patient centred care and ...