14 Ux ui designer jobs in London
- IT Jobs (6)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Full time (14)
- 19 September 2019
- Experis - London, London, SW1H 9JA
- £300.00 to £400.00 per day
UX Developer, UX, UI, Learning Management System, LMS, Agile, AdobeXD, WCAG 2.0, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Axure, Sketchup Professional, HTML5, CSS, User Experience, User Interface, Public Sector, Police, Policing, Instructional Design, User-...
- 05 September 2019
- EY Seren - London, UK
• Deliver client engagements within a cross-functional team including UX and UI Designers and Developers to deliver the scope of the client project • Build and manage a roadmap for the product with a view on both tactical short term changes and longer term ...
- 10 September 2019
- Hashtag Technologies Ltd - London, UK
- £45,000 to £55,000 per year
Hashtag Technologies: Hashtag is an innovative Consulting and Technology company with an individual approach to each client. We are also developing innovative solutions to industry wide problems by developing our own products. We develop products for ourselves...
- 27 August 2019
- PolyAI Limited - London, UK
- £40,000 to £70,000 per year
Become an NLP data engineer at PolyAI, and work with one of the best dialogue teams in the world. We’re looking for a NLP Data Engineer who is motivated to have a direct impact on the frontier of conversational artificial intelligence, applied to contact ...
- 11 September 2019
- EY Seren - London, UK
Communicate complex methodologies, commercial proposals and other types of data in a clear, compelling and exciting way Turn rough ideas and sketches into beautiful, polished designs Help to push the brand forward creatively and constantly think of new and ...
- 06 September 2019
- TransferWise - London, UK
At TransferWise, we’ve got a clear mission — money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives. In 2017, we got a little bit closer to achieving that mission. We launched the Borderless account. Today, customers can receive and hold money in...
- 23 August 2019
- Health Bridge Limited - Angel, North London
- £70,000 to £80,000 per year
Closing Date for Applications: 20th September 2019 At Zava we’re on a mission to build accessible, dependable healthcare at a fraction of today’s cost. Every day we treat thousands of people across Europe who feel let down by the ‘old’ way of doing healthcare...
- 29 August 2019
- J.P Morgan - London, UK
Who we are The Digital Markets Sales Product team is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships and building digital products that will transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Our team ...
- 16 September 2019
- HSBC - London, UK
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Digital UX/Visual Designer based in London. Hours 35 per week/permanent. Competitive salary offered. The Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) strategy has a stated objective to make firm an ...
- 03 September 2019
- Eyelinkmedia Ltd - London, UK
- £45,000 to £80,000 per year
RESPONSIBILITIES/ JOB ROLE: Work across mobile interfaces, web interfaces and also future brand development. Maintain and design new features and functionality, small site improvements, features, back end tools, emails, etc. Providing both unpolished ...