6 Head design jobs in London
- Other/General Jobs (2)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- Full time (6)
- 28 May 2020
- Ministry of Justice - SW1H 9AJ
- £60,295 to £76,000 per year
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone, including groups currently underrepresented in our workforce and pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. To find out more about how we champion diversity and inclusion in the workplace, visit: https...
- 20 May 2020
- NHS Jobs - Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woolwich, SE18 4QH
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum plus HCA
Graphic Designer/Photographer, Design & Photography Department Creative all rounder required to join our small busy team. Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust require a graphic designer/photographer who will become part of the Design, Photography & Reprographics ...
- 19 May 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - N11 1NP
- £27.87 to £34.99 per hour
Advanced Practitioner Main Purpose of the Job To work within a Resilience framework, to provide a comprehensive and effective integrated social work service, which responds at a higher level in complex situations to the needs of children and their families in ...
- 27 May 2020
- King Solomon Academy - London, UK
- £24,000 per year, pro rata
Job Description: Strings Programme Leader Reports to: Head of All-through Music Start date: September 2020 Salary: Circa £24,000 The Role To have oversight of all strings tuition, curriculum progression and design across the academy with particular focus on ...
- 06 May 2020
- Spencer Clarke Group Ltd - EN1 3ES
- £250 to £350 per day
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Enfield Council to provide them a with a Finance Business Partner to join their team on a Contract Basis Full Time Rate - £250 per day (negotiable dependent upon experience- Please submit CV with rate ...
- 31 May 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - London, Greater London, HA9 9LY
Multimedia Producer & Communications Officer 40 hours/week, permanent Start date: 17 August 2020 Base salary: £24,818/annum or commensurate with experience Benefit scheme We take great care of our most valuable asset - our team: Professional development ...