54 Industrial designer jobs in UK
- UK (54)
- London (16)
- North West England (8)
- South West England (7)
- Wales (5)
- West Midlands (5)
- South East England (4)
- Eastern England (2)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- Engineering Jobs (9)
- Other/General Jobs (8)
- Consultancy Jobs (7)
- IT Jobs (7)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- Creative & Design Jobs (4)
- Manufacturing Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (1)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 20 July 2020
- Technojobs - Wrexham, Wales
Development Engineer (Automotive) £30,000 - £35,000 Pension Company Bonus Benefits Wrexham, North Wales Are you a Development Engineer, from an automotive background, looking to join an industry leading company where you will take the technical lead on ...
- 06 July 2020
- Innoviz Limited - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £30,000 to £33,500 per year
1. Introduction We are currently looking for an experienced ‘Design and development engineer (Composites)' to join us in our site at Milton Keynes, United Kingdom. 2. Important 15 year’s Aerospace Industry experience mandatory ·Mechanical Design – Airframe, ...
- 21 July 2020
- Cardiff Metropolitan University - Cardiff, Cardiff County
- £25,217 to £30,046 per year
Cardiff Metropolitan University is one of the UK’s most progressive new Universities, with around 10,000 students based at its two campuses in Cardiff. It consistently ranks in the top ten per cent of UK higher education institutions for graduate start-ups per...
- 24 July 2020
- Kimberly Clark - Reigate
Job Title - EMEA Senior Design Leader Location – Reigate Opening Date: 24th July 2020 Closing Date: 20th August 2020 Salary: Competitive Full Time: 36.5 hours per week The role is accountable for the leading the vision for Kimberly Clark’s Baby and Child Care ...
- 21 July 2020
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, EC1A 7BE
- £37,638 - £44,780 per annum inc pro rata
We are seeking a research assistant (Band 6, 3.5 days a week pro rata) to cover maternity leave for 1 year in first instance. You will join an active academic pain department with a strong link in neuromodulation. There will be an opportunity to learn ...
- 16 July 2020
- Varivane Industries - Devizes, Wiltshire
A well-established Company within the sheet metal work industry are looking for a designer/programmer. Ideally the candidate will have had experience in the steel and aluminium fabrication / architectural metalwork industry. The candidate must be prepared for ...
- 17 July 2020
- Jonathan Lee Recruitment - CH5 2NX
Tooling Design Engineer – Cold Forming Excellent Permanent Salary Chester Automotive This is a really unique opportunity for an experienced Tooling Design Engineer (Cold Forming) to work for a global organisation who manufacture components into many industries...
- 23 July 2020
- Swansea University - Swansea, Wales
- £30,046 to £33,797 per year
The CHERISH-DE Centre (£7.6 million) funded by EPSRC and industry partners is designed to promote culture change, dismantle institutional barriers to cross-disciplinary work, stimulate collaborative research, and empower researchers through a programme of ...
- 15 July 2020
- HVAC Recruitment Ltd - ls21 1eg
- £38,000 to £45,000 per year
CAD Engineer Ottley £38,000 - £45,000 Exciting opportunity for someone looking to join an established company who will further develop your skillset in product design in the food industry. On offer is a technically challenging, varied role and where you will ...
- 18 July 2020
- AK Windows & Doors Ltd - Wolverhampton
Estimator / Order Processor to join a growing window and door specialist based in Wolverhampton. The company offer a range of quality aluminium and UPVC window, door and conservatory products to the trade and retail sector and due to ongoing success require an...