126 Social care swyddi yn StaffordshireDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- West Midlands
- Staffordshire (126)
- Stoke-On-Trent (41)
- Burton-On-Trent (32)
- Cannock (10)
- Stafford (9)
- Tamworth (9)
- Lichfield (7)
- Newcastle-under-Lyme (7)
- Burntwood (3)
- Rugeley (3)
- Leek (2)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (60)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (36)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (14)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (4)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (4)
- Swyddi dysgu (3)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (2)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (1)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 29 May 2020
- Servoca Nursing & Care - Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire, DE143TN
- £9.21 to £9.50 per hour
Come and join the Servoca Nursing and Care team and support us in our efforts to help some of the most vulnerable in our society. The team at Servoca Nursing and Care are working with range of social care providers to support their frontline nursing and care ...
- 13 May 2020
- Brook Street - Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 8JD
- £19,227 to £19,599 per year
BS Social Care are currently working with a well-established provider of elderly residential and nursing settings. They now have a fantastic opportunity for senior to join their growing team in Stoke on Trent The role will be a combination of care duties such ...
- 30 May 2020
- NHS Jobs - Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5 1QG
- £21,892 - £24,157
Permanent Care Act Assessor Post (Band 4) – Newcastle Adult Social Care Team, Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, Morston House, The Midway, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 1QG One Post 18.5 hours per week An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Act ...
- 01 June 2020
- Copperdown Residential Home - Rugeley, Staffordshire
We are looking for care assistants to join our team at our privately owned care home in Rugeley. Experience preferred with NVQ Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care. As a care assistant you must be willing to undertake any required training, including in house ...
- 01 June 2020
- Wilnecote Rest Home - Tamworth, Staffordshire
We are seeking to recruit experienced and caring care assistants to work in our EMI Residential RestHome. More important than having direct experience, you should have a caring attitude, and always focus on meeting resident's needs. You will work with elderly ...
- 27 May 2020
- NHS Jobs - Stafford/Cannock, ST16 3SR
- Band 6
Post: Level 2 Social Work Practitioner Pay Band: 6 (as agreed on appointment) Job Type: Permanent Hours: 37.5 Base:Cannock/Stafford ( work base will be negotiated at interview). Location:Cannock/Stafford ( work base will be negotiated at interview). An ...
- 27 May 2020
- Creative Support - Cannock, Staffordshire
- £8.80ph plus accrued holiday credit
We need a warm, respectful and reliable person, who is able to work well as part of a team to support people with learning disabilities. You have the skills to engage with Service Users and commit to ensuring that they enjoy the highest quality of life and ...
- 26 May 2020
- Coburg Banks - Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, ST1 1EG
- £35,000 to £40,000 per year
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their children's residential home in Stoke, salary £35K - £40K. The successful Manager will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, performance related bonuses, support to complete further ...
- 05 May 2020
- Recruiterlink Limited - ST13 6NX
- £8.72 to £8.98 per hour
Job Title: SUPPORT WORKER - Children's Service Location: Leek, Staffordshire Pay Rate: upto £8.98 p/h. Hours: 37.5 hours per week Shifts: must be flexible About the Role Our Client is looking for a Full Time Support Worker to join their friendly Supported ...
- 06 May 2020
- Triband Care Services Limited - Cheadle, Stoke-On-Trent
- £10.00 to £10.20 per hour
- Full time & Part time positions available (on a set rota) - Basic Rate & Travel Time - Excellent double up runs and single runs throughout the whole of Staffordshire Triband is a well-established and successful family owned care company delivering high ...