380 Designer swyddi yn North East EnglandDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (152)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (53)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (22)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (18)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (17)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (17)
- Swyddi peirianneg (14)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (12)
- Swyddi dysgu (12)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (10)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (7)
- Swyddi manwerthu (7)
- Swyddi TG (6)
- Swyddi gwerthu (6)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (6)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (4)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (3)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (2)
- Swyddi graddedigion (2)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (1)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
- Swyddi teithio (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 25 October 2019
- Get Staffed - West Auckland, DL14 9PE
Designer (12 month fixed term contract) Our client is one of the UK's largest producers of corrugated packaging for the trade. An opportunity has arisen to join a modern fast paced Design department that is responsible for designing Corrugated Packaging for a ...
- 04 November 2019
- Curtis Gabriel Corporation Ltd - Newcastle, Newcastle
Who we are? We’re a global social, digital and design agency, with our Head Office based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We offer carefully crafted solutions to support businesses in the digital marketplace and our industry-leading outsourcing service aims to maximise...
- 01 November 2019
- Optimum Recruit Limited - Darlington, County Durham
- £23,000 to £26,000 per year
We are currently looking to recruit on behalf of our client a Graphic Designer for a company based in Darlington. Essential: - Good level of GCSE’s, passed in Maths and English - Experience working with confidential information - Excellent IT skills - Strong ...
- 28 October 2019
- ZyroFisher - Darlington, County Durham
GRAPHIC DESIGNER ZyroFisher represent over 50 world-class brands across each discipline of the cycling sport and our team provides a wealth of long-term experience. Within our Head Office and Warehouse, in Darlington, we design and develop the UK’s best-...
- 22 October 2019
- Mold Systems (Europe) Ltd - Newton Aycliffe, County Durham
- Salary to suit experience and expertise.
Mold Systems (Europe) Ltd specialises in design and manufacture of plastic injection mould tools for various sectors. We are now seeking to recruit an experienced injection mould tool designer in a permanent position to join our existing team. This is a rare ...
- 12 November 2019
- Discount Vehicle Lettering Company - Washington, Tyne & Wear
- £10.00 per hour
- Reviewed after three months
We require a Marketing and Design Assistant to work with our highly experienced Marketing and Design departments. Your role will consist of designing vehicle graphics and point of sale products for the motor trade along with keeping our social media marketing ...
- 21 October 2019
- CVWOW - Consett, DH8 7PE
Are you planning your next career move or are you looking for a new challenge? Welcome to the Erwin Hymer Group, where you, as an experienced 3D CAD Designer, will soon be given responsibility for an ambitious new opportunity. We are a rapidly expanding group ...
- 04 November 2019
- Teacheractive Limited - SR3
- £95 to £160 per day
Design and Technology Teacher in Sunderland An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Design and Technology teacher in Sunderland Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style? Are you a committed and passionate Design and Technology teacher? ...
- 07 November 2019
- Capita plc - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 1LE
- £22,000 to £25,000 per year
Associate Creative Designer Graduate Programme - Newcastle Upon Tyne Becoming an Associate Creative Designer with Capita Consultancy: This 18-month structured graduate programme will see you work with inspirational industry leaders to build technical skill, ...
- 18 November 2019
- DWP Digital - Manchester, Tyne and Wear, NE7 7NE
- £59,258 to £71,154 per year
- comp. benefits
You'll be joining at an exciting, challenging time in our digital transformation. We have a clear vision - to design the department's services around the people who need them - and we're looking for talented people to help us achieve it. There are some ...