38 Social care swyddi yn Ashton-Under-LyneDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (24)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (4)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (4)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (2)
- Swyddi gofal cymdeithasol (2)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 08 September 2022
- NHS Jobs - Ashton Under Lyne, OL6 6NG
- £21730.00 to £23177.00 a year Per Annum
Community Gateway Administration Supervisor Band 3 - 37.5 hours - Permanent Across Tameside and Glossop we have worked towards integrating our services through the Care Together programme. The establishment of a community Health and Social Care Single Point of...
- 17 September 2022
- NHS Jobs - Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 8EZ
- £50000.00 to £58000.00 a year
Are you ready to contemplate your next career move in health and social care? Are you someone who would relish the opportunity to shape and lead a brand new dedicated 16 bedded ground-breaking new dementia care service for people living with distress and ...
- 23 July 2022
- NHS Jobs - Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6 6NG
- £18870.00 to £19918.00 a year per annum
Community Gateway Clerical Officer Band 2 - 37.5 hours - Permanent - Multiple posts We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Community Gateway Service. The Gateway receives referrals to the District Nursing Neighbourhood, the Integrated Urgent...
- 13 September 2022
- NHS Jobs - Ashton, OL7 0LL
- £48526.00 to £54619.00 a year pa pro rata
Tameside and Glossop Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) is based in Stalybridge, Tameside. We are a multidisciplinary team providing a mental health service to children, young people and their families. The service has well-established links ...
- 10 September 2022
- NHS Jobs - Ashton Under Lyne, OL6 6QQ
- £32306.00 to £39027.00 a year PA pro rata
Role Summary: An opportunity has arisen within the North Community Mental Health Team for a Registered Mental Health nurse to join us in providing integrated health and social care to people of working age who have moderate to severe mental health problems ...
- 06 September 2022
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton Under Lyne, OL6 6NG
- £21,730 - £23,177 Per Annum
A Vacancy at Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust. Community Gateway Administration Supervisor Band 3 - 37.5 hours - Permanent Across Tameside and Glossop we have worked towards integrating our services through the Care Together programme...
- 10 September 2022
- HC-One Ltd - Ashton-under-Lyne, North West, OL6 8EZ
- £47,000 to £55,000 per year
About The Role NHS Band 8A/B equivalent Competitive Benefits Package Are you ready to contemplate your next career move in health and social care? Are you someone who would relish the opportunity to shape and lead a brand new dedicated 16 bedded ground-...
- 16 September 2022
- NHS Jobs - Ashton Under Lyne, OL6 9RW
- £27055.00 to £32934.00 a year per annum
Tier 2 - Primary Care IT Technician - 37.5 hours - Permanent The post-holder will participate in the delivery of the ICT services across the entire Tameside and Glossop Health and Social Care Integrated Care Organisation (ICO). Supporting the installation, ...
- 08 September 2022
- NHS Jobs - Ashton-under-lyne, OL6 7AS
- £25927.00 a year
Do you have an ability to provide one to one support? Do you have the skills to access multiple services? Do you have a can-do and caring attitude? You will have the opportunity to work as part of our mental health team in Tameside to provide human support and...
- 23 September 2022
- NHS Jobs - Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 7TP
- £78192.00 to £90387.00 a year pro rata 0.6wte
The Greater Manchester Resilience Hub (GMRH) is a unique, all age, psychology-led service originally established as a partnership between all the NHS mental health provider trusts in Greater Manchester as part of the response to the Manchester Arena Attack on ...