58 Health social care swyddi yn DevonDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South West England
- Devon (58)
- Exeter (19)
- Torquay (10)
- Barnstaple (4)
- Paignton (4)
- Bideford (3)
- Newton Abbot (3)
- Ottery St. Mary (3)
- Brixham (2)
- Totnes (2)
- Braunton (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (32)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (11)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (4)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (4)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (2)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 25 March 2020
- Salutem Healthcare - Torquay, Devon
- £30,000 per year
Are you a motivated and passionate leader who is passionate about making sure that vulnerable and marginalised people live meaningful lives? Do you have the drive, and ambition, and want to be part of something amazing? Can you coach, empower and engage a ...
- 27 March 2020
- NHS Jobs - Torbay, EX2 5AF
- £37,570 - £43,772 per annum pro rata
The role As part of the second wave of expressions of interest to deliver Mental Health Support Teams in Schools, we are delighted to announce that Devon and Torbay have been successful in obtaining it's first MHST teams. We invite you to consider being ...
- 02 April 2020
- NHS Jobs - Devon and Torbay, EX2 5AF
- £37,890 per annum pro rata
The role Are you an experienced CAMHS clinician looking for a new challenge and opportunity to join a service at a time of exciting change? Can you work with children, young people and their parents/carers, across the age range, providing evidence based ...
- 26 March 2020
- NHS Jobs - Exeter, EX2 5DY
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
The role We are looking for a Paediatric Clinical Psychologist at 7 to join and lead our highly valued Paediatric Psychology Team who provide a service to The Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Trust under a Service Level Agreement. The Team are based at The Royal ...
- 03 April 2020
- NHS Jobs - Trust Wide - across Devon, EX2 5AF
- £16,909 pa rising to £21,892 pa on qualification
The role Salary: £16,909 pa (rising to £21,892 pa on qualification) Are you looking to start an exciting and rewarding new career as a Nursing Associate? Can you put people first and provide nursing care that is person-centred, safe and compassionate? Have you...
- 08 April 2020
- NHS Jobs - East Devon (Exmouth), EX2 5AF
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum pro rata
The role: Community Mental Health Practitioner (Band 5) Are you someone looking to start a career in one of the UK’s most respected mental health trusts? Would you like to be part of a dedicated team committed to help those with mental health problems enjoy a ...
- 08 April 2020
- NHS Jobs - Torbay Hospital, TQ2 7AA
- £38,890 - £44,503 Per Annum (Pro Rata)
Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust and the University of Exeter - Joint Lecturer Practitioner / Clinical specialist Are you a clinical nurse looking for a joint clinical and lecturer practitioner role? We are excited to offer this joint role between ...
- 03 April 2020
- Havencare (South West) - South Brent, Devon
- £9.60 to £10.30 per hour
Team Leader, Learning Disability Residential Service (4 people), South Brent Full Time (40 hours) Paid Annual Leave 28 days & contributory pension scheme Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme Excellent opportunity for career development Opportunity to ...