28 Health social care swyddi yn SloughDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England
- Slough (28)
- Chalvey (10)
- Burnham (1)
- Cippenham (1)
- Horton (1)
- Langley (1)
- Wexham (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (13)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (5)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (2)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (2)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (1)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 09 October 2021
- NHS Jobs - Slough, SL1 3XU
- Depending on experience
To support Manor Park Medical Centre with all aspects of medicines optimisation. The post holder will work within their clinical competencies as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide expertise in clinical medicines optimisation within the Practice. This...
- 07 October 2021
- Dimensions - Cippenham, SL1 5UP
- £9.12 per hour
Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - we are looking for a female to join our team of Support Workers in a small residential home in Cippenham and create a positive difference that improves life for the people we support. We are looking for someone...
- 04 October 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £41,902 - £47,684 per annum, pro rata (incl of HCAS)
Supported Discharge Matron We are looking to recruit a Band 7 Supported Discharge Matron to work as part of our In-reach team supporting the acute hospitals with admission avoidance, complex discharges and discharges to the community hospital wards. The In ...
- 05 October 2021
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - SL2 5BY
- £12.05 per hour
Change lives with us At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home. We’re actively seeking Care Assistants to join our team in Slough and the surrounds. You'll be supporting service users ...
- 11 October 2021
- Newcross Healthcare Solutions - SL1 1EA
- £13.19 per hour
Job role: Care Assistant Job location: Slough, Maidenhead, Henley-on-Thames and the surrounding areas. Salary: up to £13.19 per hour (including holiday pay). Shifts: full-time, part-time, night and day shifts. Newcross Healthcare is currently on the lookout ...
- 18 October 2021
- Step Ahead Support Ltd - Slough, Berkshire
- £9.0 to £11.0 per hour
Job Role: Support Worker Location: Slough, Berkshire (and surrounding areas) Salary: £9.00 - £11.00 Per Hour Position Type: Temporary/Full-Time About Us: Our Client Offers Trained Healthcare Support Staff Who Will Be Delivering Compassionate Care To Clients ...
- 19 October 2021
- REACH LTD. - Slough, Berkshire
- £24,336 to £24,336 per year
- Competitive salary and benefits including on-call allowance and exclusive perks and discounts on everything from cinema tickets and high-street shopping, to travel and gym memberships, Public holiday pay enhancements, Workplace pension scheme, 24/7 employee assistance programme, 28 days holiday per year, Free meals whilst at work, Free parking, Employee referral scheme with financial rewards, Quality training
REACH provides care and rehabilitation for adults with learning disabilities in small, community-based homes across Berkshire and Buckinghamshire. Do you want to inspire and genuinely make a positive difference to people’s lives? If so, we have an exciting ...
- 22 September 2021
- Lifetime Training - SL3 9HY
- £280 per week
At Choice Care Group, you will be working towards an Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months An apprenticeship with Choice Care Group will be not only a meaningful, active and rewarding job, but a possible new career as ...
- 22 September 2021
- DWP Kickstart Scheme - Slough, SL23HU
To apply for this job, you must be claiming Universal Credit and 16 to 24 years old. EMPLOYER Youus Ltd JOB SUMMARY Job Description and Key responsibilities Care provided by care assistants is expected to include care that would reasonably be given by members ...
- 04 October 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Surrey & Berkshire, SL2 4HL
- £67,509 - £77,719 pa inc HCAS
It is an exciting time for Allied Health Professionals. We are looking for an exceptional leader to join our team in Frimley Health and Social care ICS to raise the profile and drive the national agenda for Allied Health Care professionals across our local ...