5 Designer swyddi yn Shotover HillDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (2)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (1)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (1)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 21 June 2022
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, OX3 9RR
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum pro rota
OUH NHS Foundation Trust, IM&T Services delivering ICT services to the NHS in Oxfordshire Job Ref: IM&TS 008 Salary Scale: Band 8a (£47,215 - £53,218 pa) depending on qualifications & experience Hours: 37.5 hours per week Notes: This post may be asked to ...
- 27 June 2022
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Oxfordshire, OX3 0DT
- £40,000.00 to £65,000.00 per year
Hays Property and Surveying are working with a public sector organisation based in Oxford who are looking to appoint an Estates Manager. Overall Purpose / Role Summary: Lead and direct real estate development transaction from beginning to end, including ...
- 20 June 2022
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Windmill Road, OX3 7LD
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum
Lead, manage and develop a responsive administration service, ensuring effective and efficient management of resource to achieve national and local quality and performance targets. Responsible for day to day management of administrative teams. Duties will ...
- 29 June 2022
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, Oxfordshire, OX3 9DU
- £32,306 - £39,027 pro rata
A Vacancy at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Working within Children's therapies and gait CSU to support the development of education across the 4 pillars of practice. The post holder will also carry a paediatric physiotherapy acute caseload...
- 01 July 2022
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, OX3 9DU
- £22,549 - £24,882 per annum, pro rata
The Microbiology Department is based at the John Radcliffe Hospital and provide services to the Oxford University Hospitals NHSFT, primary care, South 4 Pathology Partnership, other NHS providers, private care, UKHSA and research trials. The department ...