119 Designer jobs in Eastern England
with Disability Confident employers
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (22)
- Social Work Jobs (22)
- Other/General Jobs (13)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (11)
- Teaching Jobs (9)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (7)
- Engineering Jobs (6)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (6)
- Admin Jobs (5)
- Creative & Design Jobs (3)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Property Jobs (1)
- Retail Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 15 February 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - Barkingside, IG6 1QG
- £35,000 to £45,000 per year
Salary : £35,000 - £45,000 Working Hours : 36.25 hours per week Location : Base office is flexible at any of the national offices – Belfast, Edinburgh, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Cardiff, London (Barkingside) or Crawley. Regular local and national travel ...
- 11 February 2020
- Colchester Borough Council - Colchester, Essex
- £32,315 to £37,741 per year, pro rata
• Are you a committed, qualified urban designer/built heritage professional with the experience we are looking for? • Does the prospect of working in a dynamic urban centre founded on the long civic tradition of Britain’s First city, with an extraordinary ...
- 12 February 2020
- Reed Talent Solutions - London, IG6 1QG
- £47,000 to £60,000 per year
Salary: £47,000 - £60,000 Hours of work: 36.25 hours per week Location: This role can be base at any of our clients national offices: Belfast, Edinburgh, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Cardiff, London (Barkingside) or Crawley. Regular local and national travel ...
- 14 February 2020
- Acorn Recruitment - Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AS
- £34.34 to £45 per hour
An opportunity to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as Digital Electronics Responsible Engineer for an initial 6 month contract, which is likely to be extended. As a Digital Electronics Responsible Engineer, you will be based in their ...
- 30 January 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - SS141DL
- £14.28 to £17.79 per hour
Multi-media content officer Main Purpose of the Job Support the work of the corporate communications team by generating and managing a variety of content for use in the council’s maintained communications channels-including social media accounts, website, ...
- 22 January 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - BEDFORD, LU6 3JA
- £18,813 to £20,795 pa
We are seeking a friendly, experienced and committed Community Phlebotomist to work within Community Services in Bedfordshire. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To Bleed patients using the standard techniques approved by the Department of Pathology, ensuring ...
- 14 February 2020
- Healthcare Focus Ltd - Chelmsford, Essex
- £350 to £400 per day
Organisation Development & Change Practitioner 12 month temporary assignment Out of Scope of IR35 £350 - £400 per day 3 days per week – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Some travel required between sites in Essex Our Client is currently embarking on a new and ...
- 14 February 2020
- Guidant Group - Royston, Hertfordshire, SG8 5HE
- £400.00 to £500.00 per day
Overview: We are recruiting for a Lead Management of Change Coordinator on behalf of our client, an international Chemical Manufacturer based in Royston, Hertfordshire. This is initially a 6-12 month contract - offering full time hours. Key: Technical ...
- 18 February 2020
- Signet Jewelers - Maxwell Road, WD6 1JN
- Competitive salary plus bonuses, benefits & staff discount
Develop and implement the roadmap to deliver best-in-class online experiences for our UK customers Head of UX / UX Manager Can you offer a successful track record in leading UX design for well-known eCommerce brands? If so we’d love to hear from you A best in ...
- 13 February 2020
- Acorn Recruitment - Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex, SS17 0PY
- £37,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
We are recruiting for a (Lead) Mechanical Engineer at our site in South Essex, this is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to lead a team of Maintenance engineers for a large blue-chip organisation. You will also be responsible for the planning...