4 Lecturer health social care swyddi yn UK
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 11 November 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham & Wycombe Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional ...
- 19 November 2020
- Forth Valley College - Stirling, FK8 1SE
- £34,170.00 to £42,357.00 per year
Job Description Lecturer, Health and Social Care £34,170 - £42,357 Department of Care, Sport and Construction 1 FTE / 35 hours per week Permanent Base: Stirling Campus Please note interviews will be held 14 December 2020 The Department of Care, Sport and ...
- 12 November 2020
- City College Plymouth - Plymouth, South West England
- £17.80 to £25.55 per hour
- Variable Hours - Bank Staff
Lecturer in Health & Social Care (Bank Staff) Variable Hours | £17.80 - £25.55 per hour City College Plymouth Health & Social Care department is undergoing an exciting curriculum expansion, and to support this, we are recruiting for enthusiastic and dynamic ...
- 24 November 2020
- Newcastle College - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 7SA
- £25,929 to £34,549 per hour
Newcastle College require a dedicated, enthusiastic and qualified person to take on the role of Lecturer in Health and Social Care The main responsibilities of this role include the delivery and assessment of high quality learning programmes in Health and ...