6 Designer swyddi yn Tyne & WearDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (2)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (1)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 03 August 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Tyne and Wear, Tyne and Wear, NE1 1YE
- £9.20 to £11.00 per hour
Part-time DT Technician Required in Tyne and Wear Your new school Hays Education are looking for a DT (Design and Technology) Technician to work at a school in Tyne and Wear. This school has a strong behaviour management system in place and a fantastic track ...
- 24 July 2020
- Brook Street - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 5RQ
- £14.54 per hour
Brook Street are recruiting for a Higher Executive Officer to work for a well-established public-sector organisation. We are looking for someone with a complaints handling background and/or a service design background to fulfil this role. If successful duties ...
- 05 August 2020
- Changing Health - Newcastle, Newcastle
Data Engineer (Consultant) Hours : P/T - F/T (3-5 days per week) Salary: Competitive Availability - Immediate start Company overview About Changing Health – digital behaviour change at scale. We're changing lives and we want you to join us on that journey. ...
- 03 August 2020
- Angel Personnel Solutions - Sunderland
Children and Young People Support Worker Sunderland £10.50-£13.50 Per Hour Angel Personnel Solutions Angel Personnel are looking for experienced and reliable Support Workers to provide person centred care to children and young people who have a range of ...
- 11 August 2020
- Service Care Solutions - Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, NE8 1HH
- £21 to £21.27 per hour
1.To develop learning programmes that support the reduction of worklessness and the increase in vocational skills 2.To design programmes that include the use of appropriate assessment techniques, differentiated learning and detailed lesson plans to support ...
- 07 August 2020
- Sodexo Ltd - Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2HW
- £9.50 per hour
- Exceeds National Minimum Wage
To increase testing for COVID-19, the Government has significantly increased the number of centres where members of the public can be tested. We are seeking to recruit Cleaners at Local Testing Sites (LTS) to support the delivery of self-administered testing ...