4 Lecturer health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Math o gytundeb
- 11 November 2020
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham & Wycombe Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional ...
- 17 November 2020
- AoC Jobs - MK42 9RA
- £20.50 - £21.50 Per Hour Depending on qualifications and experience
We have a great opportunity based at our Bedford campus for an Associate Lecturer in Health and Social Care to become a key member of our Health, Childcare and Counselling department. As an Associate Lecturer in Health and Social Care, you will play a pivotal ...
- 12 November 2020
- City College Plymouth - Plymouth, South West England
- £17.80 to £25.55 per hour
- Variable Hours - Bank Staff
Lecturer in Health & Social Care (Bank Staff) Variable Hours | £17.80 - £25.55 per hour City College Plymouth Health & Social Care department is undergoing an exciting curriculum expansion, and to support this, we are recruiting for enthusiastic and dynamic ...
- 27 October 2020
- Vacancy Filler - Preston, PR2 8UR
- £23,785.00 to £33,850.00 per year
- 23785 - 33850
At Preston’s College we take great pride in supporting all of our learners to achieve the qualifications they need, alongside the development of technical skills and knowledge that employers and universities are looking for. We are a “Good” College ...