278 Design jobs in UK
- UK (278)
- Eastern England (43)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (31)
- South East England (30)
- London (27)
- North West England (27)
- South West England (26)
- West Midlands (23)
- Scotland (20)
- Wales (20)
- East Midlands (19)
- Teaching Jobs (47)
- Other/General Jobs (37)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (29)
- Engineering Jobs (23)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (19)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (18)
- Admin Jobs (13)
- IT Jobs (13)
- Manufacturing Jobs (12)
- Social Work Jobs (11)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (8)
- Property Jobs (7)
- Creative & Design Jobs (6)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (6)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (5)
- Maintenance Jobs (4)
- Consultancy Jobs (3)
- Retail Jobs (3)
- Sales Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Travel Jobs (1)
- 17 June 2020
- University Of Surrey - Guildford, Surrey
- £32,817 to £40,322 per year
Applications are invited for a 3-year Research Fellow in Design Research for Sound Sensing, to work full-time on an EPSRC-funded Fellowship project “AI for Sound”, to start on 1 August 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter. The aim of the project is to ...
- 09 June 2020
- University of Bath - Shepton Mallet, Somerset
- £31,000 to £35,000 per year
- Pension and a £2,698 training budget towards your personal development
University of Bath KTP Programme Seamap (U.K.) Ltd KTP Associate – Project Engineer (marine sensor design) Kick start your career with a KTP – become a business leader of the future. Job location: Shepton Mallet, Somerset. Excellent package: £31,000 – £35,000 ...
- 11 June 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Monmouthshire, Monmouthshire, np165aa
- £127.72 to £200.00 per day
- £250 starting bonus
Design & Technology teacher required in 'Good' rated school in Monmouthshire from September 2020. Your new school This school is a mainstream secondary school based in Chepstow. The school has 1200 pupils and employs over 180 staff including support staff. The...
- 07 July 2020
- University of Strathclyde - Glasgow, Scotland
The Faculty of Engineering at the University of Strathclyde is one of the largest and most successful engineering faculties in the UK, and the largest in Scotland. As a leading international technological university, Strathclyde is recognised for its world ...
- 06 July 2020
- University of Edinburgh - Edinburgh, Scotland
This researcher position arises through the award of a three year Innovate UK project (SPIDAR) to the Universities of Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cambridge and Heriot-Watt with industrial partners Jaguar Land Rover, Toshiba Research, IQE, CST Global, Bay Photonics, ...
- 05 July 2020
- Durham University - Durham, County Durham, DH1 3LE
- £33,797 to £49,553 per year
Our Digital Learning Developers and Senior Digital Learning Developers will make a significant contribution to the development of Durham's Digital Learning Team. The successful candidate will be r esponsible for developing, testing and refining high quality ...
- 12 June 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - SN1 2JG
Senior Technician Highway Maintenance needed in Swindon £20-£24.91ph ref 396176 This is working full time hours on a temporary basis. Job role Summary: • To assume a high degree of responsibility in the progression of civil engineering projects from design ...
- 24 June 2020
- Technojobs - Warwick, Warwickshire
If you have experience in the design of high-power, high-frequency power electronics technology powered by a range of sources including AC mains, batteries and solar, then this could be the role for you. An exciting new vacancy for a Junior Power Electronics ...
- 19 June 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Basildon, Essex
- £25 to £31.15 per hour
Housing Strategy and Enabling Officer MAIN PURPOSE To work in partnership with others to attract investment, identify opportunities and work to ‘enable’ the provision of housing designed to meet the need for different types of housing in the district. To ...
- 15 June 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- £21.73 per hour
Role: Safety Design Team are responsible for keeping the traffic on Kirklees roads running as safely and efficiently and possible, and for finding engineering solutions to reduce the number of collisions that occur on the roads of Kirklees, particularly those ...