5 Design jobs in West Midlands
with Disability Confident employers
- 22 October 2019
- Service Care Solutions - Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 9HH
- £22 to £23 per hour
Electrical Design Engineer required ASAP based in Rugby. This role is on an ongoing agency contract. The job will primarily include for the electrical design and engineering of Low Voltage power and of Control and Instrumentation systems that form part of the ...
- 25 October 2019
- University of Bath - Hereford, Herefordshire
- £31,000 to £34,000 per year
- plus £6,000 personal training budget and pension
University of Bath KTP Programme Oakwrights Ltd Structural Design Engineer – KTP Associate Location: Hereford. Excellent package: £31,000 – £34,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience, and a £6,000 training budget towards your personal ...
- 05 November 2019
- Keele University - ST5 5BG
- £33,797 per year
ESTATES AND DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE Smart Energy Network Demonstrator (SEND) Commodity Co-Ordinator Grade 7: £33,797 to £41,526p.a. plus excellent benefits Fixed Term until December 2021 Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher ...
- 12 November 2019
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £79,860 to £107,668 per year
UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS BIRMINGHAM NHS FOUNDATION TRUST QUEEN ELIZABETH HOSPITAL LOCUM CONSULTANT ANAESTHETIST UHB is one of the largest teaching hospital trusts in England, serving a regional, national, and international population. Our multiple sites, ...
- 14 November 2019
- Service Care Solutions - Solihull, West Midlands, B26 2DU
- £20 per hour
We are currently looking for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work a 12 week period in the Birmingham area. This role is available ASAP for the right candidate, you will be working with the Adults and Specialist Rehabilitation Division 37.5 hours per week. ...