53 Designer swyddi yn OxfordshireDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- South East England
- Oxfordshire (53)
- Oxford (31)
- Bicester (6)
- Abingdon (3)
- Didcot (3)
- Banbury (2)
- Burford (1)
- Carterton (1)
- Chipping Norton (1)
- Henley-On-Thames (1)
- Kidlington (1)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (24)
- Swyddi dysgu (5)
- Swyddi peirianneg (4)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (4)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (3)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (2)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (2)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (2)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (2)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (1)
- Swyddi TG (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 21 April 2021
- Carbon60 - Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1DY
- £40,000 per year
Electrical Design E ngineer Reporting to the Lead Engineer, our client are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to design control systems for bespoke machines which are utilised within a production/manufacturing environment. Key responsibilities...
- 12 April 2021
- Perspectum Diagnostics Ltd - Oxford
- £45,000 to £48,000 per year
The Imaging Solutions team is central to the development of Perspectum’s imaging services, both for clinical diagnostic and pharmaceutical customers. This team Provides strategic Imaging solutions for our imaging methods and devices, as well as new project ...
- 21 April 2021
- NHS Jobs - littlemore MHC, Oxford, OX4 4XN
- £31,365 - £37,890 Per annum, pro-rara
The post holder will be primarily responsible for supporting the Electronic Prescribing & Medicines Administration (ePMA) Programme’s implementation activities. The ePMA Assistant Project Manager will be required to effectively manage their own workload, work ...
- 21 April 2021
- NHS Jobs - Oxford, OX1 5RW
- £12.50 an hour
Your life doesn't stop at 9pm and neither does it for the people we support. Whether its going out, making a tasty meal for a friend or just catching up on a box set, it's our mission to encourage people with disabilities to challenge what they expect from ...
- 20 April 2021
- NHS Jobs - Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,, OX3 9DU
- £82,096 - £110,683
LOCUM CONSULTANT IN PAEDIATRIC ANAESTHESIA Applications are invited to apply for the above post for the Department of Anaesthetics at the John Radcliffe Hospital, Headley Way, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU. This post is required to join the paediatric anaesthetic...
- 22 April 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Headington, Oxford, OX3 9DU
- Dependent on experience and as per NHS agenda for change
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the post of Cardiac Angiography Suite charge nurse/Sister on the John Radcliffe site of the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. The post is a substantive appointment. They will be visible, easily identifiable...
- 10 April 2021
- NHS Jobs - Oxford, OX3 9BQ
- £31,365 to £37,890 pa
Do you want to join a large, enthusiastic team of statisticians who help to save and improve lives through analysis and research? The NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT) Clinical Trials Unit has a vacancy for a Statistician to join the team and contribute across ...
- 09 April 2021
- Flow Recruitment Ltd - Oxford, Oxfordshire
- £23,587 to £23,587 per year
Our client is dedicated to providing high-quality care and delivering incredible outcomes for the children in their care. Our client operates 37 nurseries nationwide and they were established in 2010. Our client follows The Curiosity Approach in teaching and ...
- 16 April 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
If you have experience in a Theatre environment and like to work in a challenging, innovative and supportive environment, then the Women’s Theatres would be the place for you. Comprising of two Gynaecology theatres and two Obstetric theatres the post holder ...
- 17 April 2021
- NHS Jobs - Abingdon, OX14 1AG
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum pro rata
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our Urgent and Ambulatory Care team in the role of Specialist Practice Educator. This post forms part of the Senior Management Team and would ideally suit an experienced Nurse or Allied Health Professional with an interest...