43 Social care jobs in North East England
with Disability Confident employers
- Social Work Jobs (17)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (15)
- Admin Jobs (7)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- 05 March 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Eddie Ferguson House, Blyth, NE24 3AG
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
A Vacancy at Northumbria Healthcare - NHCT Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. Northumbria Health Care, Adult Social Care Team plan, deliver and commission a wide range of health care and treatment to meet the health and social care needs of local ...
- 18 March 2020
- Creative Support - Durham, County Durham
- £7.80 to £9.50 per hour
We need a small dedicated team of highly motivated people who are willing to work across our services in Tyneside / Durham. Creative Support is a thriving and progressive national third sector social care organisation, with a passion for delivering high-...
- 19 March 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - North tyneside, NE29 8NH
- £17,652 - £19,020 pro rata per annum
We are pleased to offer an opportunity for a band 2 nursing assistant to join a dynamic surgical team. We require a reliable and enthusiastic nursing assistant to join our team. You will be expected to demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a ...
- 23 March 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Trustwide, NE27 0QJ
- £18,813 - £20,795 pro rata per annum
An opportunity is available for an enthusiastic , motivated health care assistant to join the Jubilee Day Hospital out patient services based at North Tyneside General Hospital. The successful candidate will work with assisting the team to deliver outpatient ...
- 19 March 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Hexham, NE46 1QJ
- £17,460 to £18,702 per annum
Ward 4 at Hexham General Hospital is a ward that specialises in the rehabilitation of stroke and elderly patients. Currently on ward 4 an opportunity has arisen for a Band 2 Nursing Assistant. The main duties of a nursing assistant is to assist under ...
- 25 March 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Alnwick, NE27 0QJ
- £17,652 - £19,020 pro rata, per annum
An exciting opportunity is available for a nursing assistant to join our team. The successful candidate would have the opportunity to support patients attending clinics, working alongside consultants and specialist nurses from multiple specialities. The post ...
- 20 March 2020
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 02 Royal Victoria Infirmary, NE1 4LP
- £24,214 to £30,112 per annum
We are looking for a motivated Pharmacy Technician to complement the multi-disciplinary team in Outer West Newcastle Primary Care Network. Key responsibilities of this novel role will include: • Undertaking patient facing and patient supporting roles to ensure...
- 31 March 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Cramlington, NE27 0QJ
- £17,652 - £19,020 per annum
We are seeking to recruit a Band 2 Nursing Assistant to work on Ward 6 NSECH. Ward 6 is a 19 bedded Acute Elderly Admissions Ward. The successful candidate will be expected to work as part of a dynamic nursing team delivering all aspects of care to patients. ...
- 11 March 2020
- Creative Support - Consett, County Durham
- £8.50ph plus accrued holiday credit
Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which provides high quality person centred social care. We are looking for confident and calm individuals in the Durham region to provide person centred support to service users who have a learning disability, an ...
- 19 March 2020
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Bedlington, NE27 0QJ
- £24,214 - £30,112 pro rata per annum
We are one of the country’s top performing NHS Foundation Trusts, looking after the well-being of around half a million people across Northumberland and North Tyneside – one of the largest geographical areas of any NHS Trust in England. We deliver care from 11...