38 Design jobs in Lancashire
- North West England
- Lancashire (38)
- Blackpool (11)
- Fleetwood (9)
- Preston (8)
- Leyland (3)
- Chorley (2)
- Morecambe (2)
- Blackburn (1)
- Ormskirk (1)
- Skelmersdale (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (6)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (6)
- Other/General Jobs (6)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (5)
- Teaching Jobs (5)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry Jobs (1)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Customer Services Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- Social Work Jobs (1)
- 08 February 2021
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Lancashire & South Cumbria, PR5 6AW
- £24,907 - £30,615 pa
LSCFTDesignated Keyworker Development Officer – 18 months fixed term or secondment The trust is excited to be working with stakeholders to implement the Lancashire and South Cumbria Integrated Care System vision for the keyworker function as a multi-agency ...
- 12 February 2021
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Preston, PR2 9HT
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per Annum, Pro Rata
Do you want to work as part of a creative, collaborative and forward thinking team, where all ideas are welcomed? Then come and join us We are looking for an experienced e-learning developer to join us, playing a pivotal role in supporting the continued ...
- 22 February 2021
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Leyland, PR26 6TR
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
NHS Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit (MLCSU) is one of the largest CSUs in the country providing services to Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs), Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) as well as NHS providers, Local Authorities and other public ...
- 25 February 2021
- Private Household - Fleetwood, Lancashire
- £9.50 per hour
- Holiday pay. Optional pension available.
You would be working with me (a disabled, married man who is a retired I.T. programmer.) A wheelchair user but very active. I have an interest in custom vehicles, along with interests in attending bike rallies, oil painting, model railways Play Stations, ...
- 27 February 2021
- Private Household - FY7 8AZ
- £9.50 per hour
- Optional pension contributions
HELPER / PA for disabled biker You would be working with me (a disabled, married man who is a retired I.T. programmer.) A wheelchair user but very active. I have an interest in custom vehicles, along with interests in, model trains, attending bike rallies, oil...
- 17 February 2021
- Search Consultancy LTD - Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 6GG
- £9.30 per hour
Yard operative / counterbalance driver - Skelmersdale - £9.30 P/H Our client based in Skelmersdale, that hires and sells temporary works and engineering design for building, construction and infrastructure projects, are looking for operatives to join the team ...
- 04 March 2021
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Chorley, PR7 1PP
- £24,907 - £30,615 Per annum, Pro rata
A 12 month opportunity for a band 5 staff nurse to cover maternity leave on Rookwood B Are you an enthusiastic motivated registered nurse who would enjoy working in an environment that enables you to provide high standards of support and care? Rookwood B is an...
- 03 March 2021
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
- £30,942 to £35,845 per year
Research Associate School of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences REQ005486 School/Service: School of Pharmacy & Biomedical Sciences Hours: Full Time (37.00 hours per week – 1.0 FTE) Basis: Fixed term contract for 18 months Grade: G (£30,942 - £35,845) Closing Date...
- 10 February 2021
- Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY3 8NR
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Please note this vacancy may require you to work from different locations. The post holder will provide IT training across all disciplines of staff, as and when required in relation to the organisation’s Health Informatics Strategy and the IT Training Strategy...
- 09 February 2021
- Bourne Leisure - Fleetwood, Lancashire, FY7 8JY
Do you want a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK? Haven are currently recruiting for a Venue Cleaner Team Member to join our team. As Venue Cleaner I am responsible for: •To clean and maintain cleanliness of the allocated venue to ...