434 Health social care swyddi yn UKDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- UK (434)
- London (82)
- Eastern England (67)
- East Midlands (51)
- South East England (48)
- North West England (46)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (31)
- West Midlands (29)
- South West England (25)
- Cymru (18)
- Scotland (16)
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (156)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (73)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (39)
- Swyddi AD a recriwtio (36)
- Swyddi eraill/cyffredinol (34)
- Swyddi dysgu (20)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (13)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (11)
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (8)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (6)
- Swyddi gweithgynhyrchu (6)
- Swyddi creadigol a dylunio (5)
- Swyddi logisteg a warws (5)
- Swyddi ymgynghoriaeth (4)
- Swyddi Gwyddonol ac AS (4)
- Swyddi peirianneg (3)
- Swyddi TG (2)
- Swyddi cymorth cartref a glanhau (1)
- Swyddi ynni, olew a nwy (1)
- Swyddi cyfreithiol (1)
- Swyddi cynnal a chadw (1)
- Swyddi eiddo (1)
- Swyddi manwerthu (1)
- Swyddi gwerthu (1)
- Swyddi diogelwch a gwasanaethau amddiffynnol (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 05 May 2021
- Protocol Education - County Durham, Tyne-Tees, TS1
- £110 to £130 per day
- Inc AWR
Part Time Health & Social Care Teacher Required for a Long Term Placement Protocol education are looking for a part time qualified health and Social care teacher. The post is to start after May half term and will continue on until December 2021. Initially the ...
- 21 April 2021
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3NG
- £25,991 per year
Nottingham City Council Adult Social Care are looking for a Pathways to Health and Social Care Officer (PHSCO) to work three days per week (22.2h) on a fixed term contract to November 2023. The starting salary is £25,991 (Level 1), rising to £27,741 (Level 2) ...
- 26 April 2021
- Three Sisters Care Ltd - London, UK
Job Title: Senior Support Worker Pay scale: £16k to £22k per annum Reports to: Team Manager Job Purpose Three Sisters Care Ltd (the “Company”) is a domiciliary care business which seeks to deliver the highest quality of personal care and assistance to ...
- 15 April 2021
- TCHC Group Limited - Stansted, Essex
- £23,000 to £27,000 per year
Health and Social Care Apprenticeship Assessor/Learning Coach Location: Norfolk/Suffolk/Cambridgeshire/Herts/Essex - Travel is integral to the job Contract type: 24-month fixed term/part time/associate opportunities Purpose of the job ATT/TCHC is looking for ...
- 09 May 2021
- ELEGANT CARE SERVICES LTD - Remote
- £10 to £15 per hour
BID WRITER JOB DESCRIPTION. Part Time The Role: We are recruiting for a Bid Writer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced bid writer, preferably have some knowledge and experience within the healthcare sector. It is essential that...
- 05 May 2021
- Lifetime Training - Dudley, West Midlands, B64 5AY
- £22,965 to £24,055 per year
In a nutshell We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Care professional to join our pioneering business as a Health and Social Care Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative ...
- 29 April 2021
- Vacancy Filler - Guildford, GU1 1EZ
- £24,480.00 to £34,868.00 per year
- 24480 - 34868
Job role: We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for their subject to deliver exciting and inspirational lessons to our Health and Social Care students. If you have experience working within the Allied Health Professions, this could be an ...
- 21 April 2021
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Free Parking, Pension Scheme, Discounted childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted Treatments in the Aylesbury Salon
Location: Amersham Benefits: Teachers’ Pension Scheme, Free Parking, Discounted Childcare in the Aylesbury Day Nursery, Discounted treatments in the Aylesbury Salon Intuition, Cycle to Work Scheme, Arriva Bus Discounts, Continuous Professional Development (CPD...
- 20 April 2021
- Hertfordshire County Council - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £120 to £120 per week
- £120.35 per week
Job Title: Level 1 Health & Social Care Trainee Programme (Pre-Apprenticeship) Social Care Location: Job roles available across Hertfordshire Grant Payments: £120.35 per week Hours: 29 per week including study time Contract: 12 Month Traineeship Are you ...
- 29 April 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Greater Manchester, M13 9WL
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum (pro rata)
We are excited to offer an opportunity for the role of GM Health and Social Care Careers Hub Co-ordinator. Background The Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Careers Hub (the Hub) is an inspiring organisation aimed at improving the information and ...