15 Social care swyddi yn East Midlands
gyda chyflogwyr Hyderus o ran AnableddDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gofal iechyd a nyrsio (6)
- Swyddi cyfrifyddu a chyllid (3)
- Swyddi gwaith cymdeithasol (3)
- Swyddi lletygarwch ac arlwyo (2)
- Swyddi PR, hysbysebu a marchnata (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 14 July 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Leicester, LE5 0LE
- £31,365 - £37,890 pro rata per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Social Work Practitioner at Arnold Lodge. The Social Work Team which consists of three Social Work Practitioners and a Social Work Team Manager. Arnold Lodge is a Regional Secure Unit in Humberstone, Leicester...
- 19 July 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG2 4PX
- £53,168 - £62,001 Pro rata per annum
Technology Enabled Care (TEC) has been used to support many pathways across the health and social care system since 2013. It is a high impact area within our Nottinghamshire Sustainability and Transformation Plan 2016 – 21. Its use helps people stay health and...
- 16 July 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - East Midlands, NG17 4JL
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
A unique opportunity has arisen for Clinical Psychologists with experience of working in a physical health setting, to work in an innovative pilot service, providing an integrated clinical psychology service for people affected by cancer across the East ...
- 29 July 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Retford, DN22 0PD
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata per annum plus High Secure Allowance £3,000
We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate Social Worker to join our Forensic Social Work Team at Rampton Hospital in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust As a Senior Social Worker you will report to the Social Work Lead and contribute to the ...
- 14 July 2021
- Ashall Care Ltd - DN22 8ED
- £9.99 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Care Assistant at our privately owned Residential Care Home for the Elderly in West Drayton, Retford. Our home is rated ‘good’ in all areas inspected by the CQC, we are band 5 NCC rated, 5 food hygiene rated and have recently won ...
- 22 July 2021
- Mediline Home Care Ltd - Foston, Derby
Would you like to join the training team here at Mediline? Due to upcoming maternity leave, we currently have an exciting opportunity for aconfident outgoing individual with excellent communication skills, to join the Mediline training team, on an 18 month ...
- 21 July 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Swadlincote, Derbyshire
- £9.81 to £10.01 per hour
We are recruiting Care Workers to help our residents lead dignified lives. Working as part of a valued care team you will be ensuring our residents stay happy, healthy and well by helping them with everyday tasks such as washing, dressing, eating meals, taking...
- 20 July 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Bolsover, Chesterfield
- £10.75 to £11.73 per hour
We are looking to appoint a Permanent Senior Care Worker to join our Team. The successful applicants will work alongside care staff and provide leadership and mentoring support to them whilst delivering all aspects of personal care. You will be responsible for...
- 15 July 2021
- One to One Support Services - Holmewood, Chesterfield
Job Role – Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in the world of Marketing? Due to our continued expansion we are looking to grow our team to include an Apprentice Marketing Assistant to enhance our online presence and implement new systems, in order...
- 12 July 2021
- Making Space - Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- £9.06 per hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Bank Support Workers to join Making Space, a national charity providing Health & social care services, based at our Swallow Lodge service in Lincoln (LN6 8UZ). Swallow Lodge is an 8 bed respite service which offers care ...