6 Designer swyddi yn County DurhamDangos hidlwyr
Hyderus o ran Anabledd
- Swyddi gwasanaethau cwsmeriaid (2)
- Swyddi gweinyddol (1)
- Swyddi peirianneg (1)
- Swyddi dysgu (1)
- Swyddi masnach ac adeiladu (1)
Math o gytundeb
- 09 March 2020
- Skills North East - Hartlepool, County Durham
Are you looking for your first job role? Do you lack vital work experience to help you rise up the career ladder? We can help Designed for candidates aged 16 - 18, this Traineeship role is the ideal way to start your career with the correct support you may ...
- 10 March 2020
- Guidant Group - Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham, TS23 1LB
- £300.00 to £320.00 per day
Overview: We are recruiting for an ADDITION SYSTEMS SPECIALIST to join our client, an International Chemical Manufacturer on a contract basis (initially 12 months). This role will involve completing projects as required (approximately 2-3 per month) - each ...
- 12 March 2020
- Barchester Health Care - Darlington, County Durham, DL1 1JF
£8.48 per hour Number of hours 22.00 ABOUT THE ROLE As an Admin Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll carry out a range of responsibilities to help us deliver the quality care and support our residents deserve. In this varied role, we’ll need you to ...
- 25 March 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Darlington, Durham, DL1 1DR
- £14,983 - £15,140
Strictly no agencies The post of Technician of Carpentry and Joinery is now vacant and is required to be filled to enable smooth running of the area for full time and apprentice learners. This person would prepare materials for classes following lecturer’s ...
- 11 March 2020
- Nudge Education - County Durham, North East England
- £16 to £24 per hour
We are looking to match people immediately to students so need people who have DBS on update service and own transport plus three recent references. PROFESSIONALS REQUIRED TO WORK WITH DISENGAGED STUDENTS Are you looking for an alternative, innovative and ...
- 13 March 2020
- Cairn Group Hotel - DL1 1NW
- £6.15 to £8.72 per hour
- National Living Wage, approx 2 shifts per week including weekends. Early shift 7am - 3.30pm, late shift 2.30pm - 11pm
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a ...