875 Design jobs in UK
- UK (875)
- South West England (162)
- South East England (107)
- Eastern England (105)
- North West England (96)
- London (80)
- Scotland (68)
- West Midlands (60)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (58)
- East Midlands (55)
- Wales (34)
- Logistics & Warehouse Jobs (157)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (154)
- Other/General Jobs (126)
- Teaching Jobs (103)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (77)
- Social Work Jobs (44)
- Admin Jobs (36)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (33)
- Creative & Design Jobs (23)
- Sales Jobs (21)
- Retail Jobs (20)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (17)
- Customer Services Jobs (10)
- Engineering Jobs (9)
- IT Jobs (9)
- Manufacturing Jobs (9)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (8)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (4)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (3)
- Legal Jobs (2)
- Maintenance Jobs (2)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (2)
- Travel Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Energy, Oil & Gas Jobs (1)
- Graduate Jobs (1)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (1)
- 05 August 2020
- Easy Ventures UK Limited - South East London, London
Here at EasyPrint, we are looking for someone with vast experience in web/graphic designing, who is able to work within a team and has a can- do attitude and is able to communicate freely and get on with tasks given to them. The right candidate should be able ...
- 03 August 2020
- University of Derby - Derby, Derbyshire
- £32,817 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
Challenging, interesting and constantly changing, the University of Derby is an exceptional place to learn and an incredibly rewarding place to work. Ours is an extraordinary educational environment and because we specialise in identifying and developing ...
- 27 July 2020
- Linton DMC - Stockton-On-Tees, County Durham
We are currently seeking persons to undertake development and maintenance on our current websites including, -setting up and establishing new company websites incorporating ideas. - reviewing graphics and text and amending current sites. - developing visually ...
- 31 July 2020
- shenu enterprises ltd - leicester
Part time, will be called in from time to time to do some graphic designing in our in house design room The applicant must be able to work on our branding and logs and will be asked from time to time to improve or change designs when requested. The applicant ...
- 04 August 2020
- Susy Research Ltd - Bristol, South West England
UX/UI Designer (assistant) SuSy Research Ltd is an ambitious startup working with cutting-edge technologies. We research new methods and develop mathematical models for disruptive products. The name “SuSy” comes from Sustainable Systems, which is the essence ...
- 03 August 2020
- D Stewart & Son Ltd - BH21 7DF
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-employed garden designer to work in collaboration with Stewarts Landscaping. We are looking for a dynamic, creative individual, sympathetic to clients’ needs and with excellent knowledge and skills of creating ...
- 21 July 2020
- Logbooked LTD - Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
Are you a recent graduate looking to kick-start your career with a part time role ? Are you a natural creative with a desire to learn in a vibrant team? Take a leap in your career and join our exciting social media business in the heart of Stoke On Trent We’re...
- 05 August 2020
- University of Southampton - Winchester, Hampshire
- £30,942 to £38,017 per year, pro rata
Teaching Fellow Fashion Design Winchester School of Art Location: Winchester School of Art Salary: £30,942 to £38,017 Pro rata per annum Part Time Permanent (14 hours per week) Closing Date: Wednesday 19 August 2020 Interview Date: To be confirmed Reference: ...
- 24 July 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - TF
- £110 to £160 per day
DT / Design Technology Teacher needed in Telford Are you a committed and dedicated DT / Design Technology Teacher? Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive and progressive school? A Telford based secondary school is looking to recruit a qualified DT...
- 15 July 2020
- Black Rabbit Projects Ltd - London, UK
- £10 per hour
Black Rabbit Projects Ltd. is looking for a self-motivated, thoughtful, creative and driven stylist / costume design assistant to work with their lead Creative Director. You should have a passion for creative thinking, be able to follow brand aesthetics while ...